..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Abigail-

It probably is ... I'm not sure :/
even i loved Pihu in that dress ... she looked absolutely gorgeous! <3 just breath-takingly beautiful!

and you knw what AG hates wearing all this heavy stuff but what surprises me is that she carries it all off so well! Must applaud her for that ...

and the way she ran to rudr in that heavy dress and all the jewellery!!! Just WOW! Leave it up to Additi to wear such heavy dress's and run so elegantly!!!! 

Yes true, should definitely stay elegant even when she runs, while wearing heavy dress & jewellery
Originally posted by AASUS

Found this pic on FB. Credit to whoever made the cap.
Gorgeous, shy Heer ðŸ˜ƒ

Awww Lovely pic of Heer!
I miss heer now :(

whoever has takennit has done an amazing job! thankx for sharing athi :)
Originally posted by -Abigail-

Ya it can definately happen to us aswell ... but i really do hope that if I ever do meet her that doesn't happen with me! I would love to ask her so many questions!!! ðŸ˜† but I promise not to annoy her ðŸ˜†
I just wanna have a good chat with her! with some drinks! ðŸ˜³

Awww athi thankx for the hope! <3

Yeah I know, I'd wish that you get to ask question and have a drink with her too ðŸ˜ƒ Hey hope keeps us happy so , we can hope as much as we want. ðŸ˜†

Found this pic on FB. Credit to whoever made the cap.
Gorgeous, shy Heer ðŸ˜ƒ

this is one of my most fav pic of heer she is looking drop dead gorgeous here God bless her
Originally posted by divya4salmanyk

Abby. Come here in Mumbai. wil take u to the sets and wil let u meet every star u like. ;)

Oh divya your here! great! we really need as many people as possible! :D
awww thankx for the invite .. but thats the main prob ... ! going to mumbai ... Hopefully one day I'll go there ...and if i ever do I'll definately call you up and make you my tour guide! ;)

It would be great to meet all the people I've admired onscreen! ðŸ˜³
Hey Divya, I love the PH and PHC sigs you're using. So cute. Heer in green saree is so beautiful and gorgeous smile ðŸ˜ƒ
oops sorry screwed while posting this ðŸ˜† Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago

Isn't it gorgeous. yeah me too miss Heer. I see her on tv though as we have re run ðŸ˜†
@Abby:- Sure. I wil joining TV Production house. wil b studyin for it frm June. So ay one day wil be the CVs. Inshallah.

@AAUS:- thnx dear. even u Premeer Gajra scenes. Btw sowiiee i dunno ur name.
i dunno why but i really like this pic seemz quiet photoshopic