Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Fatima di and Abby...thank you for the pics...loved them. It was really nice to see those pics again...she is so adorable na...hmm.

Btw, I have always loved the way she her eyes express the turmoil she is going through, the pain , the anger, the arrogance, the innocence, the naughtiness, the natkhatpan...every little emotion can be seen distinctly in her eyes...they are a straight way to her heart. 

Gosh, love those transparent eyes so much...love her expressions.
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shwetasri-

😆 . . . . . add me in the list too...hmm, guess we all are quite desperate to have her back...
Anyway, its nice to see you back Abby & Divz  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ¤—.

Yes we all want her back sooon!!! :(
Thank-yooou :)
-Abigail- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shwetasri-

Fatima di and Abby...thank you for the pics...loved them. It was really nice to see those pics again...she is so adorable na...hmm.

Btw, I have always loved the way she her eyes express the turmoil she is going through, the pain , the anger, the arrogance, the innocence, the naughtiness, the natkhatpan...every little emotion can be seen distinctly in her eyes...they are a straight way to her heart. 

Gosh, love those transparent eyes so much...love her expressions.

No worries ... yes she indeed is adorable!

Yes yes yes ... meee 2 love her eyes and love how she uses them to express her inner feelings!!!
you have described it perfectly! in short she can express all emotions with her eyes! :)

Even if she doesn't say something, you can see in her eyes and knw what she feels!!

Her expressions are always Faaab!!! ðŸ˜³
uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya4salmanyk

i need to keep it as suprise. hehe.

Me and Taz imagine Barun and Additi together in a show. Hehe. I m even Ok if she Enters IPK as Sana (La) entered.

Ok i left tht time so cnt see ur post then sorry ...no divs i wnt Additi d Barun pair but not in IPKKND ...d as LA no never ...😲
but after tht show if this pair work together thn i ll be so happy😃
-Abigail- thumbnail

Originally posted by: uswah

Ok i left tht time so cnt see ur post then sorry ...no divs i wnt Additi d Barun pair but not in IPKKND ...d as LA no never ...😲
but after tht show if this pair work together thn i ll be so happy😃

Ya I wouldn't wanna see Additi as LA ... 

but like uswiii said after IPKKND if barun and additi work together I 'd love to see them! I'm sure they'll make a great pair! :D
uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

I'm so not fan of sp or any of it's shows but if she choose to come, I'll watch on YT atleast to see her performance.

Uswah nice to see you? How are you? 🤗

It's really shocking to see 4 ppl commenting and it moved 9 pages already 😆

Hi Athi ...i m good 😃...howz u ? after long time hun

Oh ya i wnt AG show on Sp bcoz tht channel every show atleast get recognise if we like it or not ...d atleast they r promoting thier news shows in really good way ...d if story d chrackter r good thtn those shows r long running shows too...😳

Oh ya well try to be come here often bcoz we all wnt new FC on AG birthday to celebrate tht day😆
uswah thumbnail
Oh wow Abs u r still there ...oh i just check pre pages u post AG so many pics d all r so beautiful ...<3 them d miss my Beautiful so much ...come back soon Audi <3
uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

goodness i m missing Additi so so so much wish to see her back onscreen soon God bless her

b/w if anyone want to send anything related for Additi'z b'day msg do chk this :D

Additi B'day Msgz

Hey Fatty thnx for reminder ...oh still i dnt do anything ...i better work on sumthing soon 😕 i m bcom so lazy nowadays🥱
-Abigail- thumbnail

Oh wow Abs u r still there ...oh i just check pre pages u post AG so many pics d all r so beautiful ...<3 them d miss my Beautiful so much ...come back soon Audi <3

LOL ya m here and m not ðŸ˜›
LOOOL i keep coming and going ... just tryin to help finish the FC ðŸ˜³

ya she's so pretty ... miss her loads! hope she'll be back soon! :)
-Abigail- thumbnail

Hey Fatty thnx for reminder ...oh still i dnt do anything ...i better work on sumthing soon 😕 i m bcom so lazy nowadays🥱

Yes uswah your so lazy these days ...
i think i need to give you panz ðŸ˜ˆ