..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony - Page 55

Posted: 11 years ago
well...i don't  hv any specific...characterstics...or expectation of wat type of role i want her to take fr her next project...but yes dfntly want tat..whole story of show..shld be focused on her character...m sounding greedyπŸ˜†..but i want this..still..hv this feeling tat harmony's journey as a character is incomplete...i  loved AG as heer, pihu and harmony...fully enjoyed..potrayal..of..heer..fr.. 2yr.. thr was nothing left in that character which was nt explored...with pihu she got less screen space but still thr were many layers added to it..with AG's  brilliant potrayal of pihu..we all saw what a verstaile actress she became...but with harmony thr is an incomplete feeling...i really adored her as harmony..so cute nd adorable..wanted to c more of her..but its okay..so fr next show watever whichever show she takes...wanted her character to be the main focus...becoz she has that screen presence...nd charm...in her😊.
ya waiting fr long segment of her on SBS/SBB as her birthday is approaching...hoping fr the best😊
hiyaa buddies
Additi birthday mix..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i know its too early but cant help it lolz

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frWEsqYxzcA[/YOUTUBE]
Awww...this vm is so so so so so sooo damn cute. πŸ˜ Great work yaar...πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

This is really really really adorable. Haye...AG is an angle and off-course 1 in a million. πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome vm, I had this big smile pasted on my face during the entire vm, its so nice to see her smile. Hmm, hope to see her smile more soon. πŸ˜›

Gosh, missing her...loved your work. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜Ž

(Will comment in detail later) πŸ˜³
Thanks for video Pari, will watch when I get time. πŸ˜Š
Holaaa everyone!!! :D

Hows everyone doing here????
sorry i've been away for sooo long, but Life is so busy these days its just hard to take out some time for myself!!!! :(

I seee the FC is really dead as some of you have mentioned before!!! hmmm probably everyones busy with school/uni/work??

Thank-you to everyone who has been coming to the FC and commenting in it! special Thankx to athi as she's always been here! :D <3 *hugs*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@Pari: Loved the vm ... song suits Additi very well ;) and loved all the scenes/segments you used of Additi :D Great work!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Just a thought guys, can we all try to finish this FC until AG's b-day ... I know it may be a bit hard considering less people come here these days cause ther probably busy with something but if we all try i knw we can! so that we can open a brand new FC on her B-day!? 
3 pretty ladiiieees!

I'm really happy that in the journey of ZND if nothing else then Additi atleast found some really good Honest Friends who are always with her! 

I really do wish that they stay friends for life! God Bless their friendship!May they always smile like that <3
Edited by -Abigail- - 11 years ago
hey guys ...
Just Installed PS again and my first sig after a long time πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

-Abby πŸ˜³
I really want a new photoshoot of Additi ... some new pics of her!
missing her loaaadsss !!! :(
Hey AgianzπŸ€— howz u all ?
i m come here afer a long long time ...😳
Originally posted by uswah

Hey AgianzπŸ€— howz u all ?
i m come here afer a long long time ...😳

uswiii we'r here together afteeer ageees!
great to have you here!

Lets speed up the FC  abit!!! :D