Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AASUS

Shweta yea noticed 😆  Just have to mention so you won't get wrong impression. 99.9 % effort made by fans of other celeb. who was tagged in article(s). AG's fans are not active as you can see from this FC. Nevertheless it's a day to celebrate and I'm happy for AG.😛

😆 . . . . .its okay. No need for that. 😳 😆

Agree. . . . . this was possible just because of the fans of other celeb tagged in that article. But, yeah. . . .lets celebrate. 
Itne dino baad she is back in top 10 and she really deserves to be there but the fans are really not active enough to do that  and moreover there are very few articles concerning her 😡 😭. So, its quite difficult. 

Anyway, really happy for her and her position. Btw, what a jump, straight from 35 to 9. Cool. 😎

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 12 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It was an amazing performance by Harmony on the last episode 1st April 2012 😎
Congratz to AG on doing a fabulous job 🥳
Thanks to AG & entire team of ZKSP for entertaining us & making us laugh everyday!
Wish AG & the whole team all the best for everything 👍🏼
ZKSP team Rock !
All of them are rock stars who shine through every performance in every scene!!
G R E A T    T E A M   W O R K   by AG & entire cast of ZKSP
stop spreading hearsay gossip...
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AASUS

It was an amazing performance by Harmony on the last episode 1st April 2012 😎
Congratz to AG on doing a fabulous job 🥳
Thanks to AG & entire team of ZKSP for entertaining us & making us laugh everyday!
Wish AG & the whole team all the best for everything 👍🏼
ZKSP team Rock !
All of them are rock stars who shine through every performance in every scene!!
G R E A T    T E A M   W O R K   by AG & entire cast of ZKSP

I agree with you di. ZKSP was a beautiful show and the cast IS really talented. The fate of the show was really wrong.

Anyway, loved the comic side of AG and I adored the drunk Harmony and the vomiting scene was eww but it made the overall impact look practical and true...you could relate to it.

Gosh, I am really missing her. Hope that she gets an awesome show again and this time hope that it would be another milestone for her...she deserve a lot of love and respect and fans. I really loved her acting as Pihu...she was so versatile, giving mini heart-attacks to us with every new expression...

I still remember when she started becoming negative and the pagal and then all those out of the world expressions made me think...she can do this!!! O, she can do this also...and OMG she is so adorable when she is pagal...😆 She is really so cute.

Hmm, hope to see her back soon...and hope to get an article about her, an real article. And hope that we could get a SBS/SBB/any other B-Day segment of her...missing her smile.

TC guys...
Scribbler184 thumbnail
O...Okay 😕...the FC is really D-E-A-D 🤢. Comm-on guys, AG's birthday is coming soon and this is what is happening to the FC!!!!!! I am really hating the way this FC is going. Hump...

Anyway, I would like to give a big hug to Athi di for always being so active over here... 🤗
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Okay, now...lets talk about AG's hair. Well, I love her natural curls, they are so cute and bouncy. Just like maggi...awesome. She looks cute in curly hair but I also love her with straight hair, she looks a lot mature with straight hair...hmm, Heer  😍...Harmony 😍.
Heer.Maan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shwetasri-

Okay, now...lets talk about AG's hair. Well, I love her natural curls, they are so cute and bouncy. Just like maggi...awesome. She looks cute in curly hair but I also love her with straight hair, she looks a lot mature with straight hair...hmm, Heer  😍...Harmony 😍.

Hmm, even I love her hair...especially Heer's hair and her hair in the SBS office holi seg, in the Kritika-Additi day-out seg and even in the lonavala seg...I really love long straight hair but I have to agree that she looks really cute and pretty with curls as well. 😍

I also like her attitude...she rocks. She is so down to earth and is really an amazing soul. 
Edited by Heer.Maan - 12 years ago
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Hey Heer di...its good to see you over here. 😃 Welcome to the FC...🤗

Well, I agree...even I love her in long straight black hair. She looks exceptionally beautiful. And I also agree with you about her attitude, she has a very catchy and strong personality.

Btw, I love your Pro Pic...its so beautiful but sad and painful. I love the way she portrays her pain from her eyes...gosh, Heer IS such am immortal character. Beautiful, strong, passionate, caring...and the list goes on. Love her to the core and love AG more making the character come alive.

Hmm, love AG. . . . . . .😍
AASUS thumbnail
Heer.Maan nice to see you in AG's fan club 😊

Shweta 😆 We're back to discussing AG's hair - lot of discussion went on about it before too. 

One of my favourites for you to see 😆 
Pic credit: Fatima -ZKSP forum photo gallery.

Scribbler184 thumbnail
^^ Aww...the bouncing maggi like hair + the Jhansi ki Rani look = Adorable AG. Haye love this look...😍

Hmm, Harmony was really so cute and unpredictable...Gosh, love AG. 
Btw, thank you for posting the pic...Fatima di and Athi di... 😊
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So, what kind of role do you want AG to do this time? 😕
AASUS thumbnail
You're welcome Shweta 😊 As for the role, I'll leave it to her choice, whatever she wants to do. 
I know boring answer but that's how I always feel. It's her choice.