Celebrity Fan Clubs

..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony - Page 47

Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone, posting here after ages, i miss this place 😳, will try to be active here😊
Additi looking soo beautiful ❀️

Will make some siggies and AVIs from SBS !!!

Edit: Awesome Creations Everyone !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Waqas... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waqas... thumbnail
made one siggy in hurry

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shweta amazing siggy
@waqas bhai thankz for sharing pic & gorgeous siggy loved it <3

i don't knw what the hell is this free for use

fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
free for use

fizii

Edited by fizii_gurl - 12 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Waqas, Fatima & Fizii loved your pics & creations. AG looks so cute in the pic.

Sharing this here. I like the smile.
SBS / SBB Feb. 29, 2012. Party pics from Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh at their pre-wedding bash.

Screen cap credit: Selvy, AG's fan page in FB.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was really awesome to see AG in SBS / SBB in cute outfit on special day as it only comes every 4 yrs πŸ˜†

Enjoyed the masti of ZKSP team & Harmony's cute expressions this week so far.
All the best for AG.

Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
Waqas... thumbnail
High Quality SBS Link

Edited by Waqas... - 12 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG so much Additi eeehhh i m so so happy & glad to see Additi having loadz of fun in SBB aww she is so adorable making food for all in SBS aahhh itz been agez whn last saw her performaning so excited to see her though tht song is whatever but she is looking gorgeous & her perf was also cool love additi <3

All the v best to her
Armu4eva thumbnail

Online junta support?

• March 3, 2012 
  • BNS
A scene from Kis Des Mein Hai...
A scene from Kis Des Mein Hai...

Continuous inflow of new faces in TV industry is making life tough for older actors who carry baggage of their past shows. Practically every show has at least one newcomer making his/her television debut. Now older actors are increasingly finding it difficult to get important roles in serials.

For most of them, one of the common and effective ways of getting work is networking with casting directors. But some actors have found a new way. They are banking on their so-called fans' support on social networking sites to get work in serials.

Recently, Tanuj Garg who heads Balaji's film division was flooded with messages to cast Harshad Chopra and Aditi Gupta (of Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil fame) in Balaji serials. Tanuj had to clarify to the actors' fans that he doesn't look after Balaji serials.

Sony's business head Sneha Rajani says she got lots of similar messages for Hiten Tejwani and his wife Gauri.

"It's a big nuisance and it annoys me no end," fumes Sneha who ignores such requests. While she wonders whether they are real fans or chamchas acting on behalf of actors, Sneha says such requests don't really work. "Casting is not done on the basis of buzz on social networking sites.

That's not our benchmark for popularity because mass entertainment channels don't cater to people who use internet sites. Our audience is different and we have our own research and independent team to look into casting requirements," she explains.

While senior TV director and ex-Sony fiction head Sanjay Upadhyay says whether the online buzz is genuine or rigged, he thinks it doesn't benefit actors. "All big production companies have casting directors who are well aware of actors' availability, equity and sincerity. But the channel's brief is final," he adds. Aditi says actors have a huge fan base online.

"They want to see their favourite actors and on screen couples on different channels. I am not an Internet buff but I am aware of the support I get from fans on social networking sites. However, it doesn't help," she admits.

Hiten too admits that online support doesn't help in getting roles but online popularity is an added bonus. "It is an indication of how popular an actor is. So it works in some ways. At least it keeps you in limelight," he says..

fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Additi gupta

FIZII
Edited by fizii_gurl - 12 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Waqas thanks for sharing HQ SBS Link πŸ˜Š

Fatima yeah I agree with you, AG looks so cute and v.pretty πŸ˜›

Fizii wow cute and pretty avis. Thank you so much β­οΈ

Armu thanks a lot for sharing the article. Interesting pov of people from industry. AG's response is honest one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AG's interview was interesting. 
SBB segment was cute. She had a cute smile while working & it was sweet her papa tasting food. Nice to see ZKSP cast.
SBS dance performance preview was beautiful -princess in pink πŸ˜› It was fun.
Harmony was spunky and with full of attitude, telling off the gunda Abbas πŸ˜† Also she looked cute at the same time in yellow  & white outfit.
Glad she's giving her best in every scene & the whole team of ZKSP is fab. All the best AG!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharing creations by -Pooji-

Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago