its been a long time..!!!...
we should make this active guys
Posted: 12 years ago
@athi thankz for sharing stuff they r so gorgeous <3

made some random stuff forget to post free for use

avi'z

iconz

@athi: Thankx for sharing the sigs, their amazing!

@fatty di: Lovelyyy Icons/avi's ... have commented in the ZKSP CG πŸ˜‰

@suku: true ... this place has been highly inactive for pretty long now! we need to make it more active!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys here are some of my recent creations I've made on ZKSP :

Harmony:

Shikhar:

Harshi:

Harmony-Nimit:

Harmony (she's tooo adorable) πŸ˜³ :

-Abby
Fatima cute icons & avis. Loved the light shaded ones. πŸ€—

Abby lovely sigs. Texts go well with pics. Great job. I liked light shade ones πŸ€—

Thanks both for sharing your work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harmony's full of ideas this week to help out Nandu while her father is creating all the problems πŸ˜† Her cute expressions & beautiful smile are very heart warming. 
Wish AG & her team the best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED:
Sharing vm by Maria

Prem & Heer vm || Romance

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHMxCp-uctA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
Harmony-Daddu:
(This is dedicated to Athi, she has been asking me to make one on them from like ageees ... sorry it took me so long athi πŸ˜³, not that good, could have done better...!!! Hope you like it :) )

Additi Gupta:
Ah she's so gorgeous, Love her smile! <3

Really really happy the way this sig cam out :D

This was just me trying stuff, and a MAJOR FAIL! LOOOL ... still posting πŸ˜†

-Abby 
Thank you Abby. I like Daddu Harmony sig v.much and all the other sigs are beautiful too πŸ€—
Hello guys...its been quite some time since I last posted, umm...okay scratch that...its been hell a long time since I last posted. And you know guys, I missed it...I just caught up with all the stuff that has been shared and trust me, I was thoroughly enjoying myself. 

Loved all the reactions, the siggies...everything. Beautiful.

- - - - - - - - 

Abby di - Beautiful beautiful siggies...they are really cute. Loving them. πŸ˜ And awesome quotes. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Athi di - Love your comments...and agree with them to the core.

Fatima di - They look so adorable together...isn't it. HarShi...😍 Beautiful.

- - - - - - - - -

Suggestion - Guys, when I was going through the FC searching for the amazing stuff that you guys have created, I got an idea...why don't we make an index also...there we can post all the links of the posts that contain the link of article and other creations.

This was it would be easy to find what all happened and when...😳

- - - - - - - - - -

Anyways, you guys rock...love AG and the AGians. We Rock!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Shwetasri- - 12 years ago
Hey Shweta πŸ€— wow πŸ˜² thanks for the surprise visit & for appreciating everything.
But I know you had important exam & you can't visit IF often. 
All the best for everything you're doingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Index is nice idea I agree with you if the FC is active which now isn't. Also it has to be done by the person who made post & usually it never is practical to expect them to update on 1st page.
Thanks for sharing the idea, it's great way to keep things organized & v.helpful to all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though Harmony was missing in Friday's episode, it was really interesting to see spiritual conversation between Harmony's Daddu & her real Daddu. I guess story may become serious from now on. Enjoyed their performance. 
Wish AG the best as she is doing her best in every scene as Harmony πŸ‘πŸΌ
Harmony transformed from cute baby to angry girl to master mind giving ideas to solve family problems. Character is growing mature day by day, still her cute  expressions are treat to watch πŸ˜›

Heer

Hello !!! Well, I made this so thought to share it with you all.  

I absolutely loved AG in the Rajasthan track, which is the most amazing track ever for me on the television. Adore her for the amazing performance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Athi di πŸ€—. Yeah it was a surprise visit. And thank you. Btw, love your posts...they are so true and cute. πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm, you will see more of me after 12th of March. Till then, loads of love and keep posting. Its always nice to see your posts. πŸ˜Š TC.

TFS sig Shweta. Text & pics are very nice πŸ‘πŸΌ  It's true Heer in Rajasthan track was so amazing. AG was wonderful. But I liked everything about Heer. She looked cute even when she was angry in the post leap episodes.
Thanks for letting me know about your schedule, if not here I'll see you in IF πŸ˜†
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZKSP time changed to 10:40pm everyday from sunday Feb.26th.2012. 
Loved the way Harmony comforting her mom on Monday's episode. Except for that part, everything else was too funny πŸ˜†
All the best to AG and ZKSP team πŸ‘πŸΌ They're awesome.