Posted: 12 years ago
Thankx athi, suku, and priya ... 😳

The segment was so cuteee and adorable 😳
Loving Harshi ...
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys, How are you all !?!? 🤗

Had one exam and rest still need to be done  just took a break and made something

here you go:

she was so damn cute in this scene:

-Abby 😳
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@abby so gorgeous siggiez hun love all of them :)

uhumm phew actually i just start learning SV & made sort of vm so thought to share it here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpmjvHsbF_g[/YOUTUBE]
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Additians .
How are You all ?
Made a vm of AG and _ . 
sharing the vm . ;last vm till spring break .
will see u all um in march or might come but it will be less bc .colg 
do pm me any new news of AG .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rozLaCLWfc[/YOUTUBE]

Luv Pooji
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Abby love your creations.😊

Fatima will watch your vm and congratz on first creaion 😃

Thanks Pooji & thanks for letting us know. 😊
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Makar Sankranti :)
Harmony sure has come a full circle of emotional turmoil! 
So sad to see her completely broke down in Saturday's episode.
AG did awesome job in drunk act while showing her sadness & in between her witty responses to Shikar's dream story 😆 
Wish Additi all the best!
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love Additi for showing her paintings and Sketches 😃😃😃 !!!  about whole segment, will comment in detail later...
@Abby: Awesome Siggies...
@Fatima & Pooji: will watch VMs after exams, so reserving my post now !!!
Edited by Waqas... - 12 years ago
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..!!...so happy we got AGs segment on SBS today
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys ... 🤗

AMAZING Stuff by everyone ... sorry can't individually comment!!! In a Hurry 😕

Just some stuff I made:

Additi/Harmony:

-Harshi-

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh and Additi's SBS segment was absolutely AMAZING! Posted a long comment on her FB 😃

Bye guys ... Take care all

and God Bless AG and Additianz...
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sbs update
Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai ki Himmatt-E-Marda, Madad-E-Khuda, Lekin yakeen maaniye ki iss baar HEER ka asli PREM banne mein sirf aur sirf UPARWALA hi aapki madad kar sakta hai...Yesss guys, Heer urf Pihu urf harmony yaani ADITI GUPTA doondh rahi hain apna FAN No.1, Kya aap mein hai dum??? To accept the challenge, send your details to [email protected] ...Much love SBS :)
Fan No.1, WOW !!!😃😃
I am sending my CV for this JOB  !!!😆
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I liked Sunday's episode -Additi's unconscious & hang over scene with flash back was awesome! 
Harmony's back to her home though for short while would be interesting.
 Pre cap is showing intense talk between harmony & her parents -waiting to see how she will over come from her troubles.
 Loved all the others in today's episode. Even in times of chaos never a dull moment in Modi and Jadeja house - they all rock as team!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SBS segment was really awesome.
 AG's day out with SBS. Very kind of her to share her sketches. Loved them all. 
It was v. cool to see a neat & organized home with lovely balcony view. 
She cooks her own food 😃
I like how the little tour on the house went, the people she is closed to or had some importance in her life, she has in her closet. That was really sweet.
 It was really fun to watch AG!
She said to give her smile - well I'm thankful she makes people smile & laugh. Love her new show &  character as well as the whole team of ZKSP a lot just because they all make a lot of people laugh every day 👍🏼 
Wish AG all the best.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fatima finally got chance to see your vm - y'know I enjoyed the short & cute Premeer. I'm happy you made it 🤗

Pooji I liked AG as Pihu & Harmony in the vm & it's a nice song. Not fan of the other actor but I always enjoy your creativity and will always love when you make vms & sigs. 🤗

Abby thanks for sharing creations. What I like best is you make creations on all the characters based on how the episode was - it's really cool actually. Nearly always you pick out the scenes I'm interested in  😆 I wish I could use all what you make. So far, you missed Daddu Harmony, do make one on them too next time. 
Other fans have made icons & sigs on them. I'd like to see how yours will turn out.

You are getting better at picking out appropriate texts too. Even if I don't use, I'd like you to know, I enjoy seeing them & appreciate your time & effort in making those 🤗

Waqas  thanks for sharing SBS status update - yeah when I read it, 1st person I thought of was you 😆 All the best in advance 👍🏼

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited:
Monday's episode Harmony looked really cute in blue checks & red pants and cute hair - just like cute little doll 😍 
It was very touching the way Harmony reacted 👍🏼 to her father's emotional black mail 😲 to help him with financial trouble they all are in. 
AG did fab job switching from confused/ bitter state to v.sad and caring feel. Very honest performance as Harmony.
Harmony's mom made a valid point - why would anyone need a suitcase full of stuff to commit suicide 😆 Sad scene but hilarious as always - Hiral Harmony are cute 😛 😆

Tuesday's pretty much follow up on Monday. Harmony's in a mission to find her lost ring 😆
Waiting for tomorrow's fun. 

Wednesday: cute episode. Harmony fighting with Shikar is more funny than serious.
Still ring hasn't been found 😆Hope she'll find it soon. Awesome episode !

Wish Additi all the best!

Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago