Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, since it's holidays I can come on day time πŸ˜† 
I'm always behind Indian show time so will wait for today's episode later and comment.

Yesterday's one was awesome! Harmon & Nimit scene was v. good. I like them a lot and so sad if they're separated sigh.
Harmony's parents are really cartoons. They're really the best jodi in the show πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Always make me laugh, no matter what they do - arguing/ crying/ shouting or discussing - everything is too hilarious. I know Harmony's dad's really using her, but it was still too funny.

Shikar in car with frd talking about girlfriend whom everyone is guessing as Harmony, was ok, that was the only boring part for me. Other wise it was a great episode.

Looking forward to the next scene. Wish AG all the best!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abby aww I'm really sad you can't watch on tv, bec. it's really fun show. πŸ˜’
True you have YT - not as exciting but I'm glad you're taking it +ively πŸ˜ƒ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waqas glad you made it back to earth from heaven & all the best for the exams πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aren't you being all possessive about bride pics - I mean wedding usually happens in front of lot ppl , and who ever attends gets to see the bride and click pics of her too πŸ˜†
Ok you can keep the sig - I won't fight over it πŸ˜›

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edited:

Watched today's episode too just now πŸ˜†
The way Harmony screamed after Nimit was so sad and v.touching. 
Nimit was really awful to her and so is Harmony's parents & In laws. 
Only waiting to for Harmony and Daddu scene! 
Looking forward to next episode!

Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys some stuff on AG/HEER/PIHU/HARMONY ... πŸ˜†

here you go:

😊

-Abby
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Additi in SBB today...

http://wedesi.info/vid/flash.php?url=9820551545be1e30/
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AASUS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waqas glad you made it back to earth from heaven & all the best for the exams πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aren't you being all possessive about bride pics - I mean wedding usually happens in front of lot ppl , and who ever attends gets to see the bride and click pics of her too πŸ˜†
Ok you can keep the sig - I won't fight over it πŸ˜›

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Athi !!
yes i am possessive πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!!
about taking picture i dont mind... but for siggy, yes i am !!!
I hardly use creations of others, whenever i want to use, i make siggy for myself and use... and reason for posting here is just to share my work !!!
I make freebies also, those are free for use...
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Abby: Awesome Creations, Keep Rocking !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved the first siggy !!!
@Suku: Thanks for posting sbb link !!!
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just saw these AG pic s on mukti fb

Will edit if its wroung to post on if.
Edited by -prime- - 12 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello additians happy new yearπŸ˜ƒsorry for the late wishes was busy with exams i have missed few epi of zksp but will try to catch up now😊 but so happy to know additi is rocking as harmony feels so proud to be her fan😳l
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Waqas yes I know and it's fine πŸ˜Š

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sukru thanks for SBB link πŸ˜Š 
Additi was great in whatever was shown on that segment. V.emotional but looked so real expressing her disappointment and helplessness and anger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abby wow after a while you made a combo of sigs from various shows of AG πŸ˜›
They're all v. nice. Thank you πŸ€—

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sonaholic all the best for your exam. πŸ‘πŸΌ Nice to see you here. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another rocking performance from AG on the last episode! 
Harmony & Harshili face off showed a lot about their relationship to viewers.
 How helpless Harmony became is v. sad to see. 
Also Harmony Shikar intro/ face to face scene was too hilarious! 
 Excited about the next scene.

All the best to Additi.
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank-you everyone who liked/commented on my work πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

and Athi ya after ages made a variety of sigs ... time time time is the prob 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and LOVED yesterdays epi ... Harmony was mindblowing ... AG was Fab πŸ‘πŸΌ

the way she was fighting with the driver and when she smashed the pastries on shikhar's face πŸ˜² πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ... O could this girll get any cuter ... πŸ˜³

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Guys I won't be very active from now onwards for sometime now ... studies and exam need more attention πŸ˜• ... but i will try to come post up my comments here and in the forum whenever possible and when time permits πŸ˜Š ... Till then you guys enjoy and keep rocking this FC πŸ₯³

God Bless AG and Additianz ... β€οΈ
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@aasus thnx so much but its over nowπŸ˜ƒ you r too sweet😳
@abby all the best for ur studies and examπŸ‘πŸΌ dont worry we will keep rocking this fc😳