..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

@Abby: that was really necessary 

All i wanna see is that if u guyz r really busy, then just create a post...any post. That way it'll help increase the no of pages of the forum 😳

Thankx tas ...
appreciate it  that you understand ...

ya just any post ... anything that comes to your mind after watching the epi ... !!! would really appreciate everyone's contribution 😃
@ All : Hello Shello Additians.

even i am angry with sbs ppl

its been long since they showed AG

hope they show ag soon

AG New Article

Go Comment

Additi Gupta: I was never so fascinated about Christmas at school because I never got any gifts. As kids, we used to hang socks believing that Santa would fill it with presents. But my parents never encouraged that because they did not want us to be fooled (laughs). This year Christmas will be a beautiful day but just another day. This year I am really looking forward for the response to my new show on Life OK.

@Pooji: thanx for sharing the article buddy 😊

She is waiting eagerly for the response of the show...donno ab the mass audience but we AGians love it ❤️
Thanks Abby for huge update 😃 Texts are really nice & pics you selected with multiple expressions make sigs more beautiful 👍🏼

Thanks Pooji for the article link 😃

😆 Thanks for letting me win earlier 🤗 that Heer Pihu & Harmony all are sleeping beauties & cuties 😍

Loved yesterday'sepisode 5 and today's episode 6 (our time 😆 ).
Y'know between Harmony Nimit & Hansraj Hiral, I don't know who are my fav. 😆 
They all make me go 🤣
Phone convo. was so cute and then the way Nimit was welcomed & treated was just too hilarious 😆 The "Date" was quite impressive with giant size Baraf Ka Gola - that did take me by surprise 🤣 I"m sure Harmony was totally blown away 😆

Looking forward to week ending episode #7 😍

Originally posted by Tasneem-17

@Pooji: thanx for sharing the article buddy 😊

She is waiting eagerly for the response of the show...donno ab the mass audience but we AGians love it ❤️

Anyone watched the show would definitely enjoy it Tasneem. The only thing is people have to know about it. That's channel's problem , if they want to promote their show or not. 😆
Thankx for sharing the article pooh ...
awww no worries Audi ... we'r loving your show !!! and your rocking as harmony ... !! 😳

God Bless you
Originally posted by AASUS

Anyone watched the show would definitely enjoy it Tasneem. The only thing is people have to know about it. That's channel's problem , if they want to promote their show or not. 😆

I agree with everyhting you said athi ... and i think the channel can definately do better in promoting the show !!
Oh how i wish i could have put some sense into their brains ... oh well ... 

oh and thankx for liking my work 😳 ... and the huge gola was a surprise to me aswell ... !!! i was like 😲, did he really get that made? in one day? from where? 🤣
Abby thats not real Gola...😲...even i can make that...
with tissue paper...😉😆
Wow...it was a great epi 👍🏼

HiRaj was awesome as usual, and Shikhar was good too 2day 😲

But, HarMit rocked the epi 😍😳

AG was so adorable ... her expressionz r mast 😉😍