Celebrity Fan Clubs

..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony - Page 13

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sukrutha

hey athi and pooh..

its Harshili...!!...

🤗 Thanks Sukru, I was kind of annoyed that the name wasn't clear when I tried to concentrate 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow..our fc is moving fast..after all the show is strted..then this speed is natural..Sry..i'm nt able to come here..frequently..bt..wt to do? again busy with clg works..When exam finished,our next sem started..
Hoo..i'm in love with harmony..cute and active with ful energy...i can't stop dreaming abt our sleeping beauty..
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sbs r not not showing any segment Zksp , they covered  2 other show  but not  AG s . Hope to see her in countdwn to new year week But its looking highly dim becoz of that lokpal bill fasting 28 , 29 , 30  as all channels will only cover that issue .
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
agre with u prime..we can't expect any sbs after 27..after all its a news channel...hope they will show zksp tmrw ..and will give a special x'mas segmnt soon...
HeavenlyDesignz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ all : tweet to Lifeok on twitter.

they are rarely promoting AG show but they promoting other show 

u know bc other  4 shows Lifeok is Part of it ( as Producing it ...)

here's the Link . u all can see which show they r promoting more 
AG show is Less Promotion
https://twitter.com/#!/LifeOKTV
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AASUS

So sweet - colouring is very pleasing for the eyes. Y'know your sigs are just too yummy lately - smooth texture +  sweet colours reminding of candy. Wonder if you're thinking of food while you make these 🤔

This doesn't say "Only for Waqas or Free for use" so I'll wait for clarification 🤓
Thank you for beautiful cap also.
All the best for you exams  👍🏼 and take care.

yummy, ahaan 😳 !!! 
hahaha, I only think about Additi 😉 while making siggies !!!
ya its free for use...
Thanks for wishes...
will be active here sooon !!!
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
AG , was looking tooo cute and adorable while sleeping...she never looked this cute during heer & pihu days...
😍

maybe bc she is her in curly hair look.

i am loving the clothes, make-up , hair , - Harmony
everything is perfect

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Pooji-

AG , was looking tooo cute and adorable while sleeping...she never looked this cute during heer & pihu days...

😍

maybe bc she is her in curly hair look.

i am loving the clothes, make-up , hair , - Harmony
everything is perfect

Pooh 😡 Heer was cute, Pihu had cute days as well as other emotional days & Harmony is in totally different league! I remember pretty much all the scenes, but can't give exact dates of all of her cute sleep scenes in all the shows. 
AG worked hard to bring uniqueness to each of her roles. So one character looks totally different from the other.
Any how you know that already, I just don't agree that she's "more cuter" here. I just think this is different from others we've seen so far.

I liked today's episode # 4. 
Khatti meethi nimbu scene in car with Daddu & Harmony was so cute
Me too thought waking up from sleep cuddling with cute teddy was adorable 😆 Y'know her Daddu is v. sharp - he noticed how Harmony didn't get annoyed with the maid waking her up, like she did with her Daddu. He guessed that she found out or recognize the face of her "Rajkumar" 

Then today's preview with phone convo was interesting.  Harmony's parents spying on her by following her every move was just too hilarious 😆 I love her parents' antics 😆 
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Harmony was indeed looking very pretty while sleeping 😳

I loved the kiddish behaviour...like the way she was eating the khatte-meethi nimbu ki goli in the car...just like a lollypop 😆...felt like giving her a hug
🤗

She was quite quiet in the car 😉

Looking forward to 2nightz epi...the phone convo
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@ Athi : Dont know why🤣 but i gues its just me who thinks that Harmony looked so adorable. yaar

Ok fine u win...Heer Pihu Harmony all cute