Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Athi : hahaha true :- i thought tht scene would come after they fall in luv...but its goood its b4...🤣

what did Harmony said in ulta shabd? i could not understand wht she said ulto  kumaam???? something i dont know...

Harmony Qualities hahaha

Yeah , i m liking to0 as its makin me laugh.🤣

AG is rocking as harmony.

oh Poor Harmony got scared , so she joins the party 
i wish she just had stayed in the convertable car.

🤣

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Pooji-

@ Athi : hahaha true :- i thought tht scene would come after they fall in luv...but its goood its b4...🤣

what did Harmony said in ulta shabd? i could not understand wht she said ulto  kumaam???? something i dont know...

Harmony Qualities hahaha

🤣

Pooji me too couldn't get fully what she said. I mean at that moment it made sense to me, but right away I forgot what she said 🤣

yeah she should've stayed  in convertible 😆

I agree with you her screen presence is just so WOW

I srsly love comedy and this show is drama+comedy so it's my fav. 😛 I don't hv anything to complain about. I'm really v. confident bec. Vipul Shah is writing & producing it. His other shows are good according to the ppl who watched, they definitely stand out from other serials made on tv. I'm happy for mainly two things: Vipul Shah writing it & the cast = Interesting concept & performance which I see in promos & in the last 2 episodes 😃
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Athi n Pooji:

agree with both of u. AG really stood out high in both the epis. Brilliant screen presence and amazing talent 👏

Athi...i feel the same buddy
I'm very confident abt the PH...Vipul D. Shah is an amazing producer and writer 👍🏼 The concept of the show is different but what made things more amazing was the screenplay and characterization. Amazing dialogues...a perfect cusp between drama, reality and comedy.

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now i wanna learn how to talk in ulte shabdh...😒
help please..!!
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Pooji-

Harmony Qualities hahaha

🤣

and she is sooo innocent that told Nimit many other qualities of heers...
poor baccha......AG was right she is super innocent...just like a kid
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sukrutha

now i wanna learn how to talk in ulte shabdh...😒

help please..!!

suku i tried it last night right after the epi, but i failed 👎🏼

AG se training leni paregi 😆
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sukrutha

and she is sooo innocent that told Nimit many other qualities of heers...
poor baccha......AG was right she is super innocent...just like a kid

massom beyond limit 😆
AASUS thumbnail
If either one of you learned then do pass on your experience  & knowledge to us poor souls 😆
For sure you need practice for it - that was really impressive - I'm just amazed she did it without so much of an effort , at least it didn't show any struggle while she did it on tv 🤔

Thanks Tasneem, it's nice you're +ive about the show 😃 If you like the last two episodes then I'm sure AG'll continue to entertain you for the remainder of the show. 
I'll always watch for her expressions bec. she works v. hard for it but makes it look easy when we watch. For her hard work, I'll always support no matter what happens.
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Athi i watched Sangini coz AG was there 😆 so its very much evident that i'll watch this show no matter what, and AG has so many loyal fans including me n u too...that she is never gonna face the lack of  support 😃

u were right...the ulta shabd she was saying was very difficult but AG made it look so effortless...as if she was born saying things like that
😆😆😆

AASUS thumbnail
Yeah Tasneem I was really in awe 😆 and like Sukru said earlier, she was so innocently confessing to Nimit about her other qualities 😆 Only in parties we find out how mean ppl can be 😒 Well at least some how she made it back home. Let's see what else happen tomo.