Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pooh that article had been shared in the previous FC 😊 but anyway that article is so true! she's just amazing! 😳

@tas: thankx for sharing the link, voted! 😃

----------------------------------------

can't wait to watch tonights epi of ZKSP ... !!! the precap was really good, so really looking forward to it! 
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
prime ..i think they r taking ZKSP as comedy show becz many other shows r very very serious one...and i think this show  will some how manage all situation in a light mood...and the concept of " a role reversal between the master and his servant" is comedy one na? 
-Abigail- thumbnail
Don't worry guys ...
after watching yesterdays epi everyone knws that it is NOT ONLY a comedy show! 😊 It also has  a very important message to give to the audience! that money is not everything!

plus the characters are very real in the show ... you can relate to them!
specially harmony ... she's like any other normal girl! I could totally relate to her! M such a  sleepy head just like her! even i would prefer sleeping at home rather than going to some party! 😆
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
yooo...additi's rank increased to 15...🥳🥳🥳
bt again we have to increase her view soon...hope the show help in that...
-Abigail- thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyahmt

yooo...additi's rank increased to 15...🥳🥳🥳

bt again we have to increase her view soon...hope the show help in that...

IKR ... just saw it ! and I was like wohooo 🥳
and yes now we can't relax we need to improve her rank and make it even better than this! 😃

God Bless Additi!
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

hahaha so i just watched the episode.

oh god AG was looking adorable as Harmony.

so happy that in the 1st Episode they showed the Dream Boy & Party wala scene...aaah Loving it...

love the way harmony said oh you shutup🤣
that scene was Hilarious.🤣

Me too watched Pooji & channel still come as star 1 and guide is not updated with new programs. Well however I watched it and it's same as IST @8:40pm which is great.
I love everything about it. It's really interesting wow
Daddu is really loving isn't he and I love Harmony & his relationship - good chemistry, the affection looks so real.
I"m v. impressed with 1st episode 😛
-Abigail- thumbnail
video links to second epi if anyone missed it on TV and can't wait for the repeat 😆

1. Zindagi Kahe…Smile Please [Episode 2] - 20th December 2011 - Part 1
    Zindagi Kahe…Smile Please [Episode 2] - 20th December 2011 - Part 2
    Zindagi Kahe…Smile Please [Episode 2] - 20th December 2011 - Part 3

credit to uploader! :)
    enjoy!
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i dont care if its comedy all i hope that audience like it bc all the other shows are very serious/heart-breaking.

alll i know that i am happy that AG is taking different kinds of roles : and challenging herself . working hard to entertain us. her show is coming on 7 days  and god knows how hard it is for her we dont know bc we just talk and say abt it blah ...but AG is the one in the last getting suffer... . waking up early going for shoot . ...i am atleast happy that she is doing different roles ...

so just support her .  

Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...AG's rank increased to 15...i'm sure it will increase to 10 next week INSHALLAH 😃

btw, guyz when does the show repeat?

I felt like giving Harmony a hug ...her 'bechari' expressions were somewhat diff...it didn't remind me of Heer...it was a new person...AG simply rocks

This showz what an immensely talented actress she is ⭐️

Ab to i'm sure ke the "H" factor does magic for AG. She rocked as Heer and now Harmony is gonna create another history
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

i dont care if its comedy all i hope that audience like it bc all the other shows are very serious/heart-breaking.

alll i know that i am happy that AG is taking different kinds of roles : and challenging herself . working hard to entertain us. her show is coming on 7 days  and god knows how hard it is for her we dont know bc we just talk and say abt it blah ...but AG is the one in the last getting suffer... . waking up early going for shoot . ...i am atleast happy that she is doing different roles ...

so just support her .  

i agree with whatever u said Pooji

She is going thru lot of hectic schedules...managing her shoot and going back to home where she lives alone. It very difficult to manage both. Life ain't easy.

AG deserves lot of appreciated for her hardwork 👏

we will always be there to support her 😳