Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it yaar,,, ending is like😳😳😳...
nice update,, fast going,, virmaan SRπŸ˜‰
Thanks for the pm and do write more..
cdeevianee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You have done it again😊, another awesome OSπŸ‘... The shlok bit totally cracked me up🀣 and marrying Virat just to be able to stay with her sis is really something only Maanvi would do... Thanks for the PMπŸ˜‰.
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok...I so need to have a cold shower after that HOT scene...it was amazing sweet heart keep up the great work thanks 4 the pm n pm me wen u cont!!! I'll be waiting!!!!
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
That was superbly written it cracked me up at times especially with shlokh lmao and she who must nor be named lol
Thnx for the
Pm
Loved it
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohk...let me breath...

phew...yeh kya tha?my cheeks are red and my ears are hot...omg chepni and bandar are way more besharam in your thoughts than mine...and i cant tell
you how this besharmi has made me addicted to your fantasies ...😳

ms voldy??
'Don't forget,' she gasped, valiantly struggling as he ripped off her lehenga and tossed it off the bed, without any consideration for the seventy thousand rupees Swamini had spent on it. 'I am the one who won the anghooti rasam..so I get to keep the control everywhere...including the bed!@#.how can they be so humorous in bed???godd m still out of breath..

i could literally imagine things happening right in front of me and pushing my sister down my bed so that she cant peep into what m reading...thats too bad specially when my math paper is due tomorrow...

i have more things to say  bt if i dont go to bed right nw ill be assassinated by my mother right nw...sooo ill come and catch u later

P.S:is there a love button?
Edited by -alisha- - 12 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me :)
come here πŸ€—..i needed to give u a hug cause u cheer me up tooπŸ˜ƒ..see...the thing is whenever i get bored and dead with all the studying, i take a mini break on IF and i grin like a fool when i logged in and saw ur PM Twice in one day...so thank u...for the 'break'..
this OS was awesome like all of ur fantasies are...just where do u get all ur ideas?πŸ˜‰..and ur sense of humour? πŸ˜‰..can u share some of it? πŸ˜†
But seriously, i honestly love reading ur OSs..gives my mood a lift and hayeee...a naughty Virat makes moi blush blush πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

Your Enternal Reader <3
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww..u giv us such amazing fantasies..love u 4 dat sweetie..😊..dont evr b upset..bt if ur being upset results in us getting such an awesome OS then one can b a bit selfish at tyms..πŸ˜‰..LOL
Jokes apart..loved it completely..especially d u-kno-who, voldy, avada kedvra parts..hehe..u seem 2 b an HP fan too..*same pinch*..
This is so like VirMan rt..both in love, neither ready 2 admit n then d silent tug of war as 2 who gives in first...superb!!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for d PM dearie..ur OSs hv been my weekend treat..hv 2 tel u that u'v got fan here who always eager 2 get a pm from ur side..so plz plz plz keep them coming!!😳
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm
N I loved the os it was truely amazing
Will be waiting for your next update:D

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Excellent stuff. Very bold. I loved it!

Yuks
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
loved loved loved da last line..
Maanvi instantly decided, that no matter how terrible her days would go as the daughter-in-law of this snobbish family, every night would be a honeymoon.
nw dats our Manvi...πŸ˜‰
fab update hun...πŸ€—