Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Deepika🤗

And yanks28 she gave the crying sequence very well and the way she said " Wo mujh se pyaar nahi karte" it was said with a lot of feeling

But yes she has to say what he means to her
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

Thank you Deepika🤗

And yanks28 she gave the crying sequence very well and the way she said " Wo mujh se pyaar nahi karte" it was said with a lot of feeling

But yes she has to say what he means to her

Nandini...Kritz is a very fine actress.👏..the script writers need to work on Nidhi more..her dialogues...she needs to express her feelings thru words more...I haven't heard her say she misses him...the way Ashu tells Armaan he misses her...it was with so much depth and emotion...he said he misses her for many reasons...hope to see Nidhi remember him...show why she loves him or misses him...😳😳
Edited by yanks28 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

Nandini...Kritz is a very fine actress.👏..the script writers need to work on Nidhi more..her dialogues...she needs to express her feelings thru words more...I haven't heard her say she misses him...the way Ashu tells Armaan he misses her...it was with so much depth and emotion...he said he misses her for many reasons...hope to see Nidhi remember him...show why she loves him or misses him...😳😳

Yh we culd feel her disappointment when she said... 'He doesnt love me' :(   

I agree.. show us nidhi.. ka pain in WORDS... enouf of tears... some words ..some things to describe wuld b fine 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by yanks28

well myself & a few others...may skip tomorrow's epi...Ashu is in no condition to feel jealousy...he's too insecure...he'll just fall like a house of cards...crash n' burn...I don't wanna see his pain...he's suffered so much in life...even in the burger scene he was in pain...now he'll be in quadruple pain seeing her running away with some dude ...telling him "it's over"...😭

Originally posted by allura

yeah his life is very painful
even if he hopes to get sm luv back he gets pain instead 😭
poor Ashu 😭
____________________________________________________________________________________
Originally posted by armu4eva

I still remember ... they showed him sitting on the bed.. n HOPING when bg played.. 'Tumse phir pyaar pane ki umeed jagi hai' :(
________________________________________________________________________________
Me too wondering what will happen tomorrow...But whatever they show I think it will be plausible...

I remember that almost all of us were criticising the way Ashu dismissed Nidhi...but the Cvs have salvaged even that...It is because of that dismissal that Nidhi faced rejection from almost all hospitals where she applied..That and her hurt at the things he said when he dismissed her and that too giving cause to Mallu to gloat at her victory and Nidhi's defeat have all contributed to her building this wall around her which says simply... keep off Dr Ashutosh...

Now it is only Rohan who can make her understand why Ashu did what he did ...even if the reason cannot be fully justified then too it will at least help her to understand that he did it to spare her getting hurt later on if this alliance were to continue...

Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
I think I will also skip tomorrow's episode, coz I cannot take this anymore...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even iam thinkin of skippin 2roe's epi..cant see Dr A sad any more...Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago