Posted: 12 years ago
the pages of the forum r increasing 😆 from the moment setIndia has started to give the synopsis 😉 ðŸ˜†
lagey raho doston,make more and more posts and intresting ones so dat we can comment more and more this may improve our ranking but no bashing plz dat may be a disadvantage 😉
monday is cmin dil ki dhadkan baad rhi hai
na jaane kal konsa bobmb phute ga iss forum mai
Mallika Bomb on Nidhi and Rohan Bomb on Ashu

And ham par double dhamaal that is double bombing
because poor us , we know dono ke dil ka haal

Double kitni baaten yaad aati hain

Double it hurts yaar it hurts

So guys keep two handkerchiefs  ready

one for the scenes where Nidhi cries

and one for the it hurts yaar scenes
Originally posted by NandiniPS

🤣 lovely
two handkerchiefs nahi two tissue boxes 😆

well myself & a few others...may skip tomorrow's epi...Ashu is in no condition to feel jealousy...he's too insecure...he'll just fall like a house of cards...crash n' burn...I don't wanna see his pain...he's suffered so much in life...even in the burger scene he was in pain...now he'll be in quadruple pain seeing her running away with some dude ...telling him "it's over"...😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by yanks28

well myself & a few others...may skip tomorrow's epi...Ashu is in no condition to feel jealousy...he's too insecure...he'll just fall like a house of cards...crash n' burn...I don't wanna see his pain...he's suffered so much in life...even in the burger scene he was in pain...now he'll be in quadruple pain seeing her running away with some dude ...telling him "it's over"...😭😭😭😭
yeah his life is very painful
even if he hopes to get sm luv back he gets pain instead Cry
poor Ashu Cry
Yh.. har burai mein aachai chupi hoti hai ðŸ˜†
Even I am not watching. I will wait for my friend to SMS me about it and then I will come here see the reactions and then think about it
Originally posted by yanks28

well myself & a few others...may skip tomorrow's epi...Ashu is in no condition to feel jealousy...he's too insecure...he'll just fall like a house of cards...crash n' burn...I don't wanna see his pain...he's suffered so much in life...even in the burger scene he was in pain...now he'll be in quadruple pain seeing her running away with some dude ...telling him "it's over"...😭

I still remember ... they showed him sitting on the bed.. n HOPING when bg played.. 'Tumse phir pyaar pane ki umeed jagi hai' :(
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I still remember ... they showed him sitting on the bed.. n HOPING when bg played.. 'Tumse phir pyaar pane ki umeed jagi hai' :(

😭

his love is so deep...they need to work on Nidhi's love...wanna see her describing him as beautifully as he described her..."my shawl"..."dhoop"..."I miss her"...🥺

Even I am not watching. I will wait for my friend to SMS me about it and then I will come here see the reactions and then think about it

I will watch it just to sms you...😛