Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IAmGonna

That thuk was a pure thukπŸ˜‰, dil se! πŸ˜†  so not bad now 😊

πŸ˜†thukking plus boling that tere mein se baas aa rahi hai 😲
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My brain just exploded after watching the uncensored video where Juhi is so cleverly needling Amar about him talking/high-fiving with Sid so that he becomes the obvious one out of the 'group' to be nominated this week. Forget you Amar, Juhi is the biggest game player in the house...her dramas of crying and things to so sneakily make issues out of always are just in time for nominations to come around πŸ‘ Disgusting woman...I'll have anyone win over her, even Sid or Sky. They may be monkeys, but at least they show their monkey-panna out in the open and don't pretend to be imaan, dharam and insaaniyat ki murtis like this woman here. And surprise, surprise...she was EATING while this was happening, and the issue that Amar had with her was also about snatching chocolate from him! *snorts*

If they don't bring Mehak back, then I'm definitely rooting for Amar to win now...spineless hai toh hai, but at least he doesn't cheaply needle people to get reactions or hit below the belt.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/symond-has-no-interest-day-76-uncensored-5-3417.html#top

Juhi questioning Andrew's involvement in the house πŸ€£ Wait, I forget...what is her involvement except emptying out the fridge and food storage?  :scratch:

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

My brain just exploded after watching the uncensored video where Juhi is so cleverly needling Amar about him talking/high-fiving with Sid so that he becomes the obvious one out of the 'group' to be nominated this week. Forget you Amar, Juhi is the biggest game player in the house...her dramas of crying and things to so sneakily make issues out of always are just in time for nominations to come around πŸ‘ Disgusting woman...I'll have anyone win over her, even Sid or Sky. They may be monkeys, but at least they show their monkey-panna out in the open and don't pretend to be imaan, dharam and insaaniyat ki murtis like this woman here. And surprise, surprise...she was EATING while this was happening, and the issue that Amar had with her was also about snatching chocolate from him! *snorts*

If they don't bring Mehak back, then I'm definitely rooting for Amar to win now...spineless hai toh hai, but at least he doesn't cheaply needle people to get reactions or hit below the belt.

I don't care if I am overreacting but I wanted to punch her teeth out when she was going "who is hyper right now,who is hyper right now," in that video! clearly she was the one who was hyper cuz all amar said is i don't care what you think, I will talk to Sid if i want to. and then she gets all hyper saying "why are rude to me?" and that in that high pitched, annoying, stupid tone, she goes "who is hyper right now?"  i don't care she said it amar. but i hate her way of talking.  really annoying! kitni bolti hai! bhak bhak bhak!
Off-topic: I'm watching Aarakshan. Mr.Bachchan is an amazing actor. He's better in character roles.
^^ Raps & make-believe: After watching that video, I want Amar to give it back to Juhi every day and win this show. I just can't stand that woman. 
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Which video is that? I'm watching the andekha action only now. These people are so pathetic making fun of Shonali farting. Shonali's comments are character assassination and Amar's comments are just jokes? Such hypocrites. The lot of them.

I liked how Shonali tells Juhi that she's not soft spoken. πŸ˜† And Juhi was trying her best to not raise her voice but she was so irritated. Nahi Juhi aap to mahaan ho. Aap ke khilaaf koi kuch bhi nahi bol sakta. πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

sameer84ca sameer ahmed 
@Mrscrixus @poojabeditweets PB this mrcrixus is a mental case, he sees his mom some tanya in every1, plz set his brain str8 thru hypnosis

Tanya wants Pooja Bedi to fix my brain...oh I can't stop laughing!!!!!!🀣

Pooja Bedi is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
^Someone posted it here. Looks like Mishra and her supporters are still under Bedi's covert hypnosis. πŸ˜†