sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
found dis new article on tellychakkar...dnt thnk it hs bn postd b4...

Everyone should get married, suggests Daljeet Bhanot

Daljit Bhanot

Daljeet Bhanot wants to give a message to everyone who thinks that marriage is nothing but a bane in life. "Think twice, folks. Marriage is the best thing that can happen to anyone. It's beautiful, divine and majestic. Look at me, I am married to Shaleen I am super happy about it," smiles Daljeet who is winning hearts as Anjali in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

However, she says that she was initially a bit apprehensive about the decision. "When Shaleen and I started dating, we both were pretty busy. But after our marriage, I did not work for a year. Every day I used to cross my fingers and hope that I have made the right decision. But now, I am sure. Shaleen is loving, caring and the best husband in the world."

At this point of time, everything is perfect in Daljeet's life. "Touch wood. All is super cool in life now. I have a super loving husband and my parents are also very loving and caring," informs the beauty.

So what about family planning? "(Laughs) Right now we are too busy and we are focusing on our careers. But yes, I have always wanted to be a mother and in the near future, hopefully we will have kids. And I know I will be the most lenient mom in the world. I can never shout at my kids," says the actress.

Okay, so all is well at the personal front, but what about professional life? "It is good. My show is doing great and I am learning a lot as an actress," says Daljeet, but she ends by giving this message to her fans, "I want to thank everyone But I want to clarify something. Many might think that Anjali's character is too superficial and unreal. But if she is doing pooja all the time or being over committed to Shyam, then it's her nature. People might Mumbai and Pune might not relate to it, but there are many across the country who can relate to my character."

Yes, we absolutely agree Daljeet. We are happy that you are rocking in life. Tellychakkar.com wishes you and Shaleen a fun-filled life ahead!!!

Edited by sweet_ipsi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
tfs!!! love u daljeet! ur an awesme actress! wat a cute pic!!!

I can never shout at my kids," says the actress. -----
lucky kids!!!
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
aww that is sooo cute
hope her n her husband live togther happily
n she looks amazing in this photo
she is very beautiful
love u deljeet
xxx
sunaina02 thumbnail