Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

is this season affecting us?

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Big smilehey, 

i have been part of the bb forum for the last three seasons, even with the dolly, shewta, baktyar  vindu , fiasco, i have never never seen such anger hostility?

has the aggression of the contestants started to affect this forum? members are at each others throat, some are calling it all rigged as they fav is out ,or back in, or unfair advantage, some are after the host. i am ok with healthy discussion but these days the forum is full of negative vibes more, i have stopped posting reading posts the only post i read is daily update coz of all the unnessecasy bashing.

see i would just like to remind all it is a game, could be very much even controlled to grantee trps and make more money.

all the contestants are playing a game none is Innocent no one is pure , they are human like us!!

so if you feel sky is always victim, mahek has never wronged anyone, none is innocent than sunny, amar is balanced, sid is too young to  pooja is honest, juhi is fair, shonali just plain dumb, salman rigging ,sanjay too lame. feel free to express it but at least maintain some normalcy. ?

you know once they get out i will bet everything, sky will be best friends with mahek and poooja , juhi will be singing praises of sid and shonali, sunny will be fine with amar, simply becoz it is entertainment that they provide us.salman is not the judge, but i feel the managemnt went ahead with its plan to save the rating as it was getting lower and the contestants were losing respect. face it never has the season been so full of vile language as this one,. so they needed someone to set it right, i am not defending salman, nor am i saying whether or wheter not mahek will win and it is rigged am just saying for all to relax and just take it as a game show it is?

also do we have a moderator? am just saying because it seems there are literally similar topics creeping up , it will be better if a sticky note is made like for sky, mahek, pm , sid etc so that all are in one thread?

please lets just make the ending of the show a lil happier and be more open exercise patience and remember it is just a game show

Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims111vinit_mittalEs.Escrazy4fawadTony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Es.Es Senior Member
Es.Es
Es.Es

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i agree with you infact i was about to make a similar topic

i have even noticed members bashing each other with similar dialogues the contestants use..

its a game and your right who the hell cares who is what at the end .. after a few months ppl are going to forget all this and move on to another show or look forward to next season (hopefully a more clean season with educated people)

so far the best topic on this forum .. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

dazzlingflora IF-Dazzler
dazzlingflora
dazzlingflora

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i agree with you...this forum has 10 times more negative vibe than bb house...i also don't see the posts...it has too much negativity
chika11 Groupbie
chika11
chika11

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Sky and Pooja shouldn't have been there this season. They spoiled the whole show. Pooja  started  the fights thinking it is creative . She was also saved many times from eviction. So the trend continued. Then Sky came and it became much worser. Never seen such a negative and dominating person in any of the seasons. Without these two the show would have been much better with a balance of fights,politics and fun. Now it is always fights and negativity. That is why Salman had to step in. And people are  commenting in this forum  based only these contestant's behaviour. So Sky and Pooja are responsible for this ugly season and for the comments made by the public.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top