Pavitra Rishta

New Promo (Update)

sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today i saw a new promo.

It starts about Archana's photo is hanging on the wall. Poorvi cleans it and smiles while watching that photo. She talks something.

I'm very sorry with you. I can't understand her voice due to deafness.

If anyone sees promo, please write here.

Originally posted by: pesi11

purvi is cleaning archu's photo on the wall. she turns and introduces abt herself 'hi ..I am purvi...archana aai's daughter..aai didn't gave birth to me..but she gave me life. ppl says that I am just like archana ...but I vl say that if it is true I am proud of myself to be like archana'

promo ends..

another promo with teju..

she is practicing boxing.. she really looks so confident and attitude.

she introduces herself as teju..teju manav deshmukh ... she says 'i am the twin sister of ovi..but not like her.for me life is a game ...loosing or winning the game doesn't matter to me.but fighting without giving up is always matters for me.I like challenges in life. and I like more when I vl become a part of the challenge...bilkul apne papa ki tarah ... I am just like my dad ..

Edited by sayeed87 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
purvi is cleaning archu's photo on the wall. she turns and introduces abt herself 'hi ..I am purvi...archana aai's daughter..aai  didn't gave birth to me..but she gave me life. ppl says that I am just like archana ...but I vl say that if it is true I am proud of myself to be like archana'

promo ends..

she introduces herself as teju..teju manav deshmukh ... she says 'i am the twin sister of ovi..but not like her.for me life is a game ...loosing or winning the game doesn't matter to me.but fighting without giving up is always matters for me.I like challenges in life. and I like more when I vl become a part of the challenge...bilkul apne papa ki tarah ... I am just like my dad ..
Edited by pesi11 - 12 years ago
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pesi11

purvi is cleaning archu's photo on the wall. she turns and introduces abt herself 'hi ..I am purvi...archana aai's daughter..aai didn't gave birth to me..but she gave me life. ppl says that I am just like archana ...but I vl say that if it is true I am proud of myself to be like archana'

promo ends..

thank u very much for helping me. Now i put ur update in this topic.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sayeed87

thank u very much for helping me. Now i put ur update in this topic.

my pleasure dear 😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Sayeed and Pesi...