....Priya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
HA HA Thank u! waiting for 2morrow's episode..Hope there is Manveer scene😊
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poulomi12

more than that i wanna see Vijay's Manthara act...that guy cracks me up everytime

yup he is totally jay's sidekick for sure  n i want to see manayta n vijay convo since vijay is all manthra type n manayta is all bold n bindass. πŸ˜†
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poulomi12

πŸ˜†i thought she was immature now i think she is stupid!!

i mean who does that!πŸ˜†

🀣hahaha ...lolπŸ˜†...I agree Poulomi dear..even i think she is acting stupid...lol πŸ˜†
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

thnks dear ii was not able to sleep due to my encounter with ashish kapoor..ie i met him in real ...but now i cant sleep with this post
yaar Tv kii hotness se salwar sookh jayegii...jab tv onn karne par uday aur moniya kii news loop ho rahi hogi...

LOL MAN... 🀣 🀣
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg, i remember thinking during the precap "oh boy, J is going to explode in real ..." but seriously, why would manyata created a clothes drying line?  Couldn't she have hung her clothes on the bathroom rail (assuming she has one) .. i know she's probably trying to be difficult buttt this is really just out there. ..πŸ˜†
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moksha89

omg, i remember thinking during the precap "oh boy, J is going to explode in real ..." but seriously, why would manyata created a clothes drying line?  Couldn't she have hung her clothes on the bathroom rail (assuming she has one) .. i know she's probably trying to be difficult buttt this is really just out there. ..πŸ˜†

Yup monia is monia and she'll literally give then a hard time πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... POOR J...🀣 🀣
🀣
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol, hahaha.
can't wait for the episode!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol...I think she's gna b behaving very funi n b herself in the palace...i dnt c her becumin a typical princess like her sis is... she'll stil hav tht chawl thing in her...wich i so wnt her 2 keep with her...
-Xpress- thumbnail
OMG.. manyata did that!!!!! πŸ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
lol funfilled episode comin up tonite