Dill Mill Gaye

Siddhima OS- Honeymoon Special

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Fellow Siddhimians/Jeranians🤗

Well I was just getting bored on the weekend and thought of this scene when Siddhima went for the Honeymoon and I had wished to see this on Siddhima!☺️☺️

Well this may be my Last OS on DMG forum. I promise to write more and Entertain you more with my Creativity!

Love you All❤️

Siddhima Scene I wished to see- 10/09/2010

While imagining all that destiny had bestowed upon her and how blessed she was to have a loving, understanding, caring husband all she could do was blush at the thought that she had fell so hard for her Siddhant. She had nick named him Mr.Houstan. She needed to see him or hear his voice at least rather than doing anything. His one sight in the morning; made her day. She was head over heels in love with this man. A man of principles but when it came to her; he was only hers. The man she was completely in love with him. She always respected him for what he is and told him to never change for her because she loved him for what he is when she is with him. The most important quality she loved of him was his honesty. She adored him for it. Lastly she was a woman now completely embedded in his soul. All she could do when he was not around her was to remember all her moments with him and all she could do was miss him more. Without him she was someone else. She was way too proud to tell everyone that she was Siddhant's Riddhima!

For her and their relationship with him, she always knew that if they both were together after fighting their differences out was because of Siddhant's immense believe in his love for her and the rock solid bond that they shared. In their relation it was always doing the something to see the other happy. She adored Siddhant for all the little moves he made to make their relation stronger. It was all he did for her and he never failed to impress her with all these small wonders he did. She simply loved it.

She could sense him coming very near to him. Very near. She was thinking of a way to confess her feelings. And when she sees him; she melts. And there is a lump in her throat. Yes he was standing right in front of her.

Riddhima couldn't believe her eyes that her Siddhant was standing right in front of her. Her all plans of confessing her love to him seemed to fail in an instance. All she could do was give him a tight hug. He didn't understand what was going on but the moment he realized that she was in his arms; he tightened the hug. She slowly and steadily broke the hug and directed her eyes so as to meet his. All she could see in those deep eyes was only and only love for her. She thought that the intensity and passion he had for her would surely melt her like lava. She could clearly see herself in his eyes. And without breaking the eye contact she slowly pressed her lips against his. She wanted to enjoy the moment and get lost in it. She had for a long time buried her feelings and desires but today she was ready to surrender herself to him. It was no time that she wanted to prove how much she loves him or to indicate that she belonged to him. It was just a normal human feeling. A desire. From somewhere she could hear that don't stop. She didn't know whether it was her own voice or his. But she simply couldn't let this moment go away. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. All she could do was press her lips harder and soak in the moment. She parts away for some air. Gosh; it was such an intimate moment and she herself didn't know how she had loved it. Both separate and Maan was so lost in her beauty that he just planted a small kiss on her cheek.

She had finally found the words to tell him what she felt. She said "Siddhant Modi; I love you"I couldn't find the proper words to actually confess what I had in my heart and decided that let my actions do the talking. Just one look in my eyes and you will know what I have been trying to say. I know Siddhant that you can read my eyes perfectly. Siddhant's eyes are full of tears of joy and he has no idea to stop them. Riddhima joins the tear brigade with him. Tears are freely flowing while both are in each other's embrace once again.

They are now standing inches apart from each other when Siddhant discloses the gift that he had bought for Riddhima. It was a box. A small cute box with Siddhima embedded on it. She was so confused and to ease the situation he tells her to open it. To her surprise there was a bunch of keys inside it. He tells her that he has bought themselves a farmhouse that she wished since her childhood and that after their honeymoon is over they will spend a day over there. She was so happy that she runs in his arms again. He carefully gathers her and plants a small kiss on her forehead. She appreciates it. He twirls her around and makes a promise infact takes an oath that he will shall love her till death. She still has those tears in her eyes.

He slowly removes her hair lying on her neck. His arms encircling her waist line. He kisses her nape and moves upward to the jaws. Just when he is about to press his lips she withdraws. She found herself sitting on the large white colored bed. Siddhant was sitting besides her on the bed. "You are so lovely" he said and she lowered her eyes; then began to unbutton her blouse. Her hands trembling so hard, she could barely undo the buttons. "Are you scared?" She nodded. "Don't be, darling"he said. He kissed her cheek and stroked her hair."If this isn't what you want, we can wait.

"No" she said. I don't want to wait she wanted to touch him, wanted to see his body; free of its clothes. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. To her own surprise as well as his, she opened the blouse completely and pulled him against her, lying back onto the bed and bringing him atop her, so she could feel the weight of his body on hers. They began kissing quickly and urgently, and touching each other everywhere, exploring, creating delicate patterns with hands and mouths. As if from some distance, she heard a voice "Don't stop" and she had no idea where it came from. It was a night they both waited for and shall always be special for both of them.

Love,
Mayuuu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww loved it mayu..thankuuu:)
miss sr.:(
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res

EDITED -

Beautiful OS Mayu :))
SR were beautiful *sigh*
Love them & miss them a lot <3

Do write more SR OS/FF :)Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊 WELCOME BACK DEAR😊

😛 I M MISSING U AND UR SR FF. I HOPE U WILL CONTINUE PREVIOUS ONE ALSO😉
humafaiiry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aw w w w w w mayu! It was super awesum! Luvd it to da core. . . . I mst say u r an amazng writer! Luvd da way u describd sr bonding. . .. . . 👏 Plz do write another 1! Hats off 4 dis ne, ❤️