Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Boys played dirty in Bigg Boss house: Shonali (Page 2)

VintageRose Goldie
VintageRose
VintageRose

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Loved the interview (Except Juhi's part) and I am glad she spoke so well for Siddharth and spoke in his favour. Thumbs Up 

But Shonali please see the videos ASAP of Juhi bitching mercilessly about you. It shows how Juhi played the smartest game... all the ousted contestants come out and speak positive about her. These people need to go thru all the videos. Shonali always has been so good to Juhi and Juhi the masterplayer always bitched behind her back and spoke nasty behind her back every single time. Sho go and watch videos right now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-bird

shabanajmi Groupbie
shabanajmi
shabanajmi

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Male egos making 'Bigg Boss' house dreadful: Shonali Nagrani

Written by Rahul Kapoor on December 18, 2011

New Delhi, Dec 18: Model-turned-host Shonali Nagrani, who was voted out of the 'Bigg Boss 5', says clash of male egos has worsened the atmosphere inside the house.

'Amar (Upadhyay) and Sky (Akashdeep Saigal) are playing dirty games inside the house and I really don't want either of them to win,' Shonali told IANS on phone after coming out of the 'Bigg Boss' house.

'Ever since male contestants entered the show, the whole environment of the show turned negative because there were clashes of male egoes all the time,' she added.

The Colors show started off with 13 female contestants and Shakti Kapoor as the only male inmate. However, Amar Upadhyay, Siddharth Bhardwaj and Akashdeep Saigal entered the reality show hosted by Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt.

Shonali, who alleged Amar made advances at her, feels the actor is rude and selfish.

'He is a family man and I won't like to talk about that issue now. I feel I should have talked to him about it then, but as a girl I really didn't have the guts to go upto him and talk about it. But he is playing a dirty game and I don't have a respect for him. He is a very rude and a selfish man,' rued Shonali.

'I don't like people who play mind games. He is very calculative. He only thinks from his mind and not from his heart. In his mind games, he has hurt a lot of people. He is completely opposite of what Mihir was on screen,' she added.

As for Siddharth, she said: 'He is a really good boy. He's a young blood. All the other contestants are 10-15 years older than him. Sometimes he looses direction because of the age, but he is indeed handling everything very nicely inside the house.'

Shonali wants Juhi Parmar to win the show.

'I really want a woman to win the show and I wish Juhi emerges as the winner as she is a very positive and honest person and fights for truth. She might have been shown as an aggressive person in other reality show, but every human being has negatives and positives. I have a lot of respect for her,' she said.

However, Shonali admits her eviction has disappointed her.

'I have mixed feelings. At one point I am happy that I would be able to celebrate my birthday with my family, but at the same time I am disappointed as I wanted to stay inside the house for a longer time,' she said.

' 'Bigg Boss' has been a great platform for her and calls it a career boost. I discovered a lot new things about myself. The entire experience has helped learn how to tackle situations.

fake shonali amar is better than any other contestant in the house... may be sid is better after salmans treatement tohim else everyone is bad...
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
she is confused and dumb in her interviews too,why she wouldn't she want sid to win instead?and how dumb of her not to see juhis real face even after two months?did her family not tell her about juhis and sunnys non stop bitching against her and sid??
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Shonali whining about a 'dirty' game...what, you thought BB was going to be a bed of flowers? LOL Pity that Shraddha and Mehak were ousted before her...they had the mettle and smarts to play the game unlike poor, confused and victimized Shonali who wasted space for so many weeks...would love to have either one of them back still...bah.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartz

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Shonali whining about a 'dirty' game...what, you thought BB was going to be a bed of flowers? LOL Pity that Shraddha and Mehak were ousted before her...they had the mettle and smarts to play the game unlike poor, confused and victimized Shonali who wasted space for so many weeks...would love to have either one of them back still...bah.

Usually model types are evicted in 3-4 weeks. Shonali model managed to stay till the end almost. Not Bad for her Tongue

Go to top