Boys played dirty in Bigg Boss house: Shonali - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I always thought Shonali is a bimbo...her interview just confirmed it for me. She wants Juhi to win?! Erm, ok. Looks like Shonali is also spineless.
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

I know. One would think after such a long stay in the house, she'd know how sly Juhi really is! But no this bimbo will never understand anyone's real personality. She is just good for laughing at everything. ðŸ˜†

HAHA! And she also doesn't mind being laughed at either! Kinda pity her.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is confused and dumb in her interviews too,why she wouldn't she want sid to win instead?and how dumb of her not to see juhis real face even after two months?did her family not tell her about juhis and sunnys non stop bitching against her and sid??
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shonali whining about a 'dirty' game...what, you thought BB was going to be a bed of flowers? 😆 Pity that Shraddha and Mehak were ousted before her...they had the mettle and smarts to play the game unlike poor, confused and victimized Shonali who wasted space for so many weeks...would love to have either one of them back still...bah.
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Shonali whining about a 'dirty' game...what, you thought BB was going to be a bed of flowers? 😆 Pity that Shraddha and Mehak were ousted before her...they had the mettle and smarts to play the game unlike poor, confused and victimized Shonali who wasted space for so many weeks...would love to have either one of them back still...bah.

Usually model types are evicted in 3-4 weeks. Shonali model managed to stay till the end almost. Not Bad for her ðŸ˜›