Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: taniks

My word that was explosively beautiful and so passionate . What a way to welcome ayesha into adulthood . Nazma I am reading this 2:29 am on monday was away for the weekend , I am just checking wot was happening in forum while I was away what a shock , everybody is in a romantic mood . But seriously this was a gorgeous love scene and the manner in which u built it up was exciting that anticipation was unbearable but sweet , so aptly entitled. Nazma you are now a romance author , ur talents as a writer truly has no limits ,you are amazing !!!

Awww thankyou so much!!!

Ayesha asked me for a GoHemful OS so I tried to oblige!! And as she's now 18 I though a romantic OS would be apt!!

Thankyou so much for the lovely words!! 😳
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

Lovely OS.😳

Thankyou Maddy!!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was out two days, and missed this great OS.
i have gone to lala land.
please dont wake me.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

i was out two days, and missed this great OS.
i have gone to lala land.
please dont wake me.

Thankyou Shruthi!!
Are you out of lalala land yet?
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wow….Am cursing myself after reading this …you know why?i have seen this OS at first and have made a mental note to read this later..but couldn't get time to do so..Then I forget about this…But during insanity thread visit everyone is saying about anticipation and I was intrigued to know about this..And when I looked shaina's index is missing from the front page…I was pissed…..everyone knows and talks about anticipation and here I am being a silent reader getting to know what this OS is all about….

Now shaina's index has come up to the first page..thank God…I read your OS..and am cursing myself..why didn't I read it before..?Nazma, my Girl…you are truly awesome…am dead after reading this..now sitting in la la land…thanks….👏

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

I think we should call the expert- Ayesha..for this one also..She is very quick on your joking remarks 🤣 For all you know, he might be waiting for you outside in his car in a black suit! 😳

🤣
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Indeed ! Ayesha is running a bit late apparently? 😆 I thought she would say .."I have passed your wish to Nazim and he went mad and agreed to see you immediately..He is waiting outside for you" 🤣

😆

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am speechless...this was just amazing
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

Wow'.Am cursing myself after reading this 'you know why?i have seen this OS at first and have made a mental note to read this later..but couldn't get time to do so..Then I forget about this'But during insanity thread visit everyone is saying about anticipation and I was intrigued to know about this..And when I looked shaina's index is missing from the front page'I was pissed'..everyone knows and talks about anticipation and here I am being a silent reader getting to know what this OS is all about'.

Now shaina's index has come up to the first page..thank God'I read your OS..and am cursing myself..why didn't I read it before..?Nazma, my Girl'you are truly awesome'am dead after reading this..now sitting in la la land'thanks'.👏

Well thankyou very much!!
I'm happy you managed to read it and enjoyed it!!

NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Traxy101

I am speechless...this was just amazing

Thankyou!!!