India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Bohut kam dost - SKY! (Page 3)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Well in reality, everyone has FEW friends only.. Most of the friends are gayab when we need help Smile..

But now I guess apart from PoB, he has no friend LOL..

Cotswolds Goldie
Cotswolds
Cotswolds

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Also even-though i felt bad but i thought to myself this could affect sky in a very good way- Think about it SKY loves his family and friend beyond anything- Knowing that they are reacting this way will make him control his temper much more. Moreover many people from outside gave him positive reactions like PM who said everyone outside is chanting sky sky sky! and madhu didi who said she is very proud of him. So lets take this negative comment to only make sky deal with his temper better! Smileso i guess- Thanks salmanWink

This is the classic example of taking things out of context. POM did talk about people only talking about sky sky.. But it was obvious sarcasm on her part..So much that Akash himself did not believe in it. 
The point of this thread is that he actually has very few friends outside (and it is possible that he counts his close family as those friends) This is not at all surprising that he has very few friends.. Not sure who will feel proud to be a friend of abusive,rude,self-centered, conceited person with very low self-esteem..
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Just because a person has less friends doesn't make that person "evil"

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 18 December 2011 at 9:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnsarasingh86prerna4rishav

likhnewala Groupbie
likhnewala
likhnewala

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanz6

Pooja bedi is!! She's gonna spend all her earnings from bb on votes for sky!
Absolutely one of the best comments... Burdhiya ka demag brasht..  I pity her ..She lost her sucessful career and now lost.. that is y she is looking at Sky.. I had seen Poonam before ..She had much more grace.. Pooja Bedi seems to have lost her Mansik Santilang..
Shethinks by phaseing her english correctly with delicacy she is HIgh Class.. But infact that after loosing or getting voted out she could not take it.. She is behaving cheap class.. saying she sacrificed and she came out on her own.. Not acccepting defeat graciously is CHeap Class for me.. what does other people say..
Now that she is out she should stop her blabbering.. yet she continues.. Of course to have a New Guy Sky in her life ( Sky will never be hers for sure Sky is smarter). trying to .follow her fathers footsteps..  :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

sky has only a few friends??...why am i not surprisedErmm

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likhnewala

Originally posted by sanz6

Pooja bedi is!! She's gonna spend all her earnings from bb on votes for sky!
Absolutely one of the best comments... Burdhiya ka demag brasht..  I pity her ..She lost her sucessful career and now lost.. that is y she is looking at Sky.. I had seen Poonam before ..She had much more grace.. Pooja Bedi seems to have lost her Mansik Santilang..
Shethinks by phaseing her english correctly with delicacy she is HIgh Class.. But infact that after loosing or getting voted out she could not take it.. She is behaving cheap class.. saying she sacrificed and she came out on her own.. Not acccepting defeat graciously is CHeap Class for me.. what does other people say..

Basically Sky has the same kind of attitude.. Yest he KNEW he is gonna lose infronta Symonds and he was like 'I am gonna lose cuz i want him to win'... What egoistic krap they areDead Hate such thingDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

drDopa Senior Member
drDopa
drDopa

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonamona

i love Sky for being good and genuine person.. i hate \curse those who spread negativity about him!

i think i know this person^^^...she is 41 yrs old :P
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
he is the worst house mate ( fighting with girls and younger ) of this season!!!

Go to top