Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Bohut kam dost - SKY! (Page 2)

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
^^ keep ur dirty mouth with u girl!!

c them same proble is in the BB house qauz nobody wanna to listen there 2 eachother! and the same way i c in the BB forum!!

v still r human being

acrysabita Newbie
acrysabita
acrysabita

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Please ...don't come on this topic with hatred specially when it comes to sallu i just can't tolerate...Sky is not with himself,he actually needs help and a good counselling...I used to like him as Ansh Gujral thinking that he is a good actor. but i was shocked to find a real Ansh Gujral in Sky after watching Big Boss..Very Sad
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
What salman said was a lie- His friends are upset but whats with the comment about leaving? a real friend never leaves his/her friend in the middle of nothing. If sky is in the show it's because of those friends cause they want him to change-As a viewer i see the changes in him- And the man is trying and its showing- Appreciate sky for that and will always. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

askneelsarasingh86

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

What salman said was a lie- His friends are upset but whats with the comment about leaving? a real friend never leaves his/her friend in the middle of nothing. If sky is in the show it's because of those friends cause they want him to change-As a viewer i see the changes in him- And the man is trying and its showing- Appreciate sky for that and will always. 

Salman said that for some   reason , it doesn't mean that really his friends left him. Infact in this process he has gained  lot of fans. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinit_mittalsha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by sha1

Salman said that for some   reason , it doesn't mean that really his friends left him. Infact in this process he has gained  lot of fans. Tongue

Also even-though i felt bad but i thought to myself this could affect sky in a very good way- Think about it SKY loves his family and friend beyond anything- Knowing that they are reacting this way will make him control his temper much more. Moreover many people from outside gave him positive reactions like PM who said everyone outside is chanting sky sky sky! and madhu didi who said she is very proud of him. So lets take this negative comment to only make sky deal with his temper better! Smileso i guess- Thanks salmanWink
Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonamona

i love Sky for being good and genuine person.. i hate \curse those who spread negativity about him!

Its great ur following the contestant with a heart of gold!- But dont react when haters hate- Just reason and if that doesnt work- just let them be. Don't hate or curse cause your wasting your time- won't you rather talk about sky Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

Go to top