Bohut kam dost - SKY! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
What salman said was a lie- His friends are upset but whats with the comment about leaving? a real friend never leaves his/her friend in the middle of nothing. If sky is in the show it's because of those friends cause they want him to change-As a viewer i see the changes in him- And the man is trying and its showing- Appreciate sky for that and will always. 
Originally posted by small_boss5

^^ keep ur dirty mouth with u girl!!

c them same proble is in the BB house qauz nobody wanna to listen there 2 eachother! and the same way i c in the BB forum!!

v still r human being

hate Salman
Originally posted by sha1

What salman said was a lie- His friends are upset but whats with the comment about leaving? a real friend never leaves his/her friend in the middle of nothing. If sky is in the show it's because of those friends cause they want him to change-As a viewer i see the changes in him- And the man is trying and its showing- Appreciate sky for that and will always. 

Salman said that for some   reason , it doesn't mean that really his friends left him. Infact in this process he has gained  lot of fans. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Salman said that for some   reason , it doesn't mean that really his friends left him. Infact in this process he has gained  lot of fans. πŸ˜›

Also even-though i felt bad but i thought to myself this could affect sky in a very good way- Think about it SKY loves his family and friend beyond anything- Knowing that they are reacting this way will make him control his temper much more. Moreover many people from outside gave him positive reactions like PM who said everyone outside is chanting sky sky sky! and madhu didi who said she is very proud of him. So lets take this negative comment to only make sky deal with his temper better! πŸ˜Šso i guess- Thanks salmanπŸ˜‰
i love Sky for being good and genuine person.. i hate \curse those who spread negativity about him!
Originally posted by shonamona

i love Sky for being good and genuine person.. i hate \curse those who spread negativity about him!

Its great ur following the contestant with a heart of gold!- But dont react when haters hate- Just reason and if that doesnt work- just let them be. Don't hate or curse cause your wasting your time- won't you rather talk about sky πŸ˜‰ 
Well in reality, everyone has FEW friends only.. Most of the friends are gayab when we need help 😊..

But now I guess apart from PoB, he has no friend πŸ˜†..
Originally posted by sha1

Also even-though i felt bad but i thought to myself this could affect sky in a very good way- Think about it SKY loves his family and friend beyond anything- Knowing that they are reacting this way will make him control his temper much more. Moreover many people from outside gave him positive reactions like PM who said everyone outside is chanting sky sky sky! and madhu didi who said she is very proud of him. So lets take this negative comment to only make sky deal with his temper better! πŸ˜Šso i guess- Thanks salmanπŸ˜‰

This is the classic example of taking things out of context. POM did talk about people only talking about sky sky.. But it was obvious sarcasm on her part..So much that Akash himself did not believe in it. 
The point of this thread is that he actually has very few friends outside (and it is possible that he counts his close family as those friends) This is not at all surprising that he has very few friends.. Not sure who will feel proud to be a friend of abusive,rude,self-centered, conceited person with very low self-esteem..
Just because a person has less friends doesn't make that person "evil"Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanz6

Pooja bedi is!! She's gonna spend all her earnings from bb on votes for sky!
Absolutely one of the best comments... Burdhiya ka demag brasht..  I pity her ..She lost her sucessful career and now lost.. that is y she is looking at Sky.. I had seen Poonam before ..She had much more grace.. Pooja Bedi seems to have lost her Mansik Santilang..
Shethinks by phaseing her english correctly with delicacy she is HIgh Class.. But infact that after loosing or getting voted out she could not take it.. She is behaving cheap class.. saying she sacrificed and she came out on her own.. Not acccepting defeat graciously is CHeap Class for me.. what does other people say..
Now that she is out she should stop her blabbering.. yet she continues.. Of course to have a New Guy Sky in her life ( Sky will never be hers for sure Sky is smarter). trying to .follow her fathers footsteps..  :)