Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princessunara

<font size="2" color="#0066cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#993366">well this is exactly what i had interpreted it to be when i saw that episode! cz for me it was one of the most beautiful moments in television itself...such a wonderful manner it was handled with, i simply cried watching...</font>
<font color="#993366">
check this out.u'll like it</font>
What a mature way to deal with it!
</font>

Hey Sunara! Thanks for the comment. Read your post..beautifully written and needless to say, completely agree..
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

<font size="2" color="#0066cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
only if everyone was grown up enough to get that </font><font size="2" color="#0066cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">little </font><font size="2" color="#0066cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">point across their brains!! i have never respected Arnav/ASR as i have these past few days!</font>

IKR! As much as I have missed Rabba Ve and all, I think it was brilliant of Arnav to not go gaga over Khushi...his expressions as she spoke were of guilt knowing that he had made a huge mistake and La was get punished for it..
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

<font color="#0099ff">Nice analysis...it's nice to see there are people in the forum who actually understood the whole situation.</font>

Thank you :)
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Perfect justifications! Like you said, Arnav for the first time came infront of La. ASR wanted this marriage for well we all know the reason. Arnav never wanted it and ASR let Arnav take over him to realise what he's doing was wrong! I respect La so much! One of the best characters IMO on the show and I hope that she really doesn't turn negative!

Thank you! Well, TBH I don't think even ASR actually wanted the engagement...he wanted a live in relationship with La to get rid of Nani's constant nagging, he got La back coz of Khushi"s tears and he agreed for a marriage with her to run away from the feelings Khushi evoked in him... Instead of facing the issues, ASR chose the easier way out of them...Get what I mean? And yep, hope La doesn't turn negative!
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Someone's back from camp! 🤗

Wah wah, you said it all.👏
I agree with everything. What I don't get is WHY ppl had problems with Arnav's behaviour with La in the first place?? How else should he have behaved? 😕 Should he have just said "BYE" and walked off? Or should he have kicked her out for being so understanding? And who the HELL even thought that the hug meant he was ATTRACTED to her???? 🤣 Like seriouslyyy? I missed that post! Otherwise I'd have LOVED to ask whether every friend we hug means we're attracted to them. 🤣

Ishuuu 🤗 arre noo, I bet they didn't even want a break up scene...I mean ASR-La scene, no wayss! 🤣 lmaoo, so if I hug 10 ppl in a day..it means I'm attracted to ALL of them?!! 🤣 but what if I hug a girl..what wud that mean?? 🤣 and I swear, there were posts saying that arnavs falling for La coz he was so repentant and all :P
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: merrydock

<font color="#006600" size="4">i totaly agree with you, i have always thought of the character as two people in one, the hard, angry ,mean and ruthless ASR who cares a dame about anyone. who developed a strange obcession for khushi. since he was unable to stop thinking of her. he attributed the feeling to hate and the ASR in him thought of ways to harres her. in the begining. while the Arnav in him was developing a soft corner for her. Arnav would worry and show concern for her, it was Arnav who raced to save khushi from the falling building, Arnav who felt pain to see tears in her eyes, Arnav who took care of her when she fell ill, who said sorry and fought with goons for her.Arnav who was brokenhearted at the news of her engagement. and foraweek he hidbehind ASR once again after that. till khushi's pain brought him out again.Khushi brought out Arnave time and time again. </font>

</div><font color="#006600" size="4">So when Arnav said sorry ot la it was truly touching. he realised he had hurt her and that he could never feel anything for her as Arnav and as ASR. so he could not hide behind ASR any more to keep up the pretence. because both Arnav and ASR are now in love with Khushi. As ASR he had given La hope for a furture he could never give her and he understood her pain as he sort of went through it himself when he learns of khushi engagement. so he said sorry for the pain he caused la. his regret is genuin and the least he could is at least comfort her in her pain. and since he still does not know about khushi broken engagement he is not doing this for his benifit but for lavanya i realy sulute. </font>
<div><font color="#006600" size="4">way to Go Arnav/ASR, you are truly a hero worth adoring.</font>

I agree with you in most places...so not going to add anything there :P What I don't agree with is that I don't think BOTH ASR and Arnav have fallen for Khushi. Arnav has, no doubt abt that..but not ASR, because Arnav hasn't accepted that fact as yet. The day Arnav admits to himself that yes I love Khushi will be when even ASR will fall for her, not before that coz ASR is going to do his best to run away from those feelings. And so for this same reason I feel that he didn't really understand what happened to him after he heard abt Khushis engagement...he didn't recognise that emotion as pain, so even though he unconsciously maybe knows how she feels, I don't think he has related the 2 together..if you know what I mean
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

very well written, is apt for Arnav's POV.

-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadak

That was a perfect analysis of hisBehavior. This show seriously portray's maturity. Not some next indian soap with hatred, jealousy, revenge and what not.

Very well-written :)
I hope no one starts to talk negatively about this matter after this.

Thank you so much! Agree with you..
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbarretto

well said hun...👏👏

-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taanu112

nicely written it justifies arnavs behaviour and helps me understand him better!:)

Thank you! Glad it helped you understand Arnav :)