Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Understanding Arnav's behaviour *edited* (Page 4)

anjani-pagli IF-Sizzlerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
very well written, is apt for Arnav's POV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drishti-

xCrystalTearx Senior Member
xCrystalTearx
xCrystalTearx

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
That was a perfect analysis of his Behavior. This show seriously portray's maturity. Not some next indian soap with hatred, jealousy, revenge and what not.
Very well-written :)
I hope no one starts to talk negatively about this matter after this.

-Drishti-

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
well said hun...ClapClap

-Drishti-

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshiti4Lyf

Finally!!! Thank sooo much for writing this post!!! People need to understand that this is a mature show and everything that happened between La and Arnav was handled in a very mature adult way. That this isn't a high school break up, but a relationship between two adults that has come to an end, which i was very happy how they portrayed their break up, hats off to the CV's!!

Loved ur justification upon Arnav's behavior because everything u have stated is true! He feels regret, remorse, he is HUMAN and does have feelings! He is a person who has realized that he done wrong with someone who clearly loved him and he has hurt her very bad out of his irrational and impulsive behavior, which now Arnav had taken complete responsibility for. And I loved the fact that he didn't go all gaga and Rabba Ve seeing KKG because that would've been another insult towards La and people would've pointed out something like look how selfish or rude or insensitive this guy is, breaking up with someone and eyeing another girl even if its KKG!

So basically people need to take a chill pill and observe the entire situation instead of being one sided!Smile

Thank you and yes I agree with you, this is a mature story...and both Arnav and La's behaviour showed it. Obviously I never liked seeing La with Arnav, thought that she loved the idea of being Mrs ASR etc, but clearly she loves Arnav, which I why the least the deserved was Arnav's respect and his true feelings. I cudnt have been happier with the way Arnav dealt with the situation he put himself and La in because he was truly remorseful! Yep, agreed.. As much as I wanted Arnav drowning in Khushi's beauty, I was very glad that he was still in that guilty mode..because it showed that he was actually guilty..
-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
nicely written it justifies arnavs behaviour and helps me understand him better!:)

-Drishti-

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancynair

<font color="#ff0000">Lovely post and spot on .</font>

<font color="#ff0000">I would give full credit to ASR for making a clean breast of the situation and La accepting that as she too realised that this is a changed Arnav and she has been party to blame as she was not perceptive enough.</font>

Agreed, both realised, understood and accepted their mistakes and parted ways on a good note. Thanks for replying!
-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

DrishtiHug
OMG ! You are back with a bangCool

BINGO ! This is the actual meaning of the entire sequence which is the second climax of the IPK season. As you said, this is one of the best best break-ups I have seen onscreen ! Handling emotions with maturity is not easy at all and both La and ASR did a great job !

Its Arnav all the way, from the moment Kushi broke in front of him till La would leave, not ASR. Arnav's journey towards Kushi has begunHeartASR from an anti-hero is transforming into our hero Arnav.

The journey of transformation will be difficult as we will witness Arnav undoing ASR's blunders. But the finale will be heaven, literally ! And no need to even mention that its Kushi who is responsible for Arnav's emergence !

Great post dear, loved each and every wordHug

Nithii Hug thank youu! Yep, it was Arnav who was the one talking to La during that convo...not ASR, who would never have explained himself to La. And yep, Khushi has made the Arnav in ASR more prominent, so much so that there are times where in he showed this side of him to others other than only his Di and Khushi..like La during the break up convo. Inspite of La being his gf for such a long time.. That was the only time he actually spoke to her from his heart, said what he truly felt..and that is why there was no resentment from La's side, why she told him to not feel guilty. Arnav has definitely started emerging, but ASR aint going to let Arnav overpower him so easily and thus there will be A LOT of times when we'll get ASR..until finally Khushi manages to reach through to ASR too..
-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

<font size="2" color="#0066cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#993366">well this is exactly what i had interpreted it to be when i saw that episode! cz for me it was one of the most beautiful moments in television itself...such a wonderful manner it was handled with, i simply cried watching...</font>
<font color="#993366">
check this out.u'll like it</font>
What a mature way to deal with it!
</font>

Hey Sunara! Thanks for the comment. Read your post..beautifully written and needless to say, completely agree..

Go to top