Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Understanding Arnav's behaviour *edited* (Page 2)

Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Finally!!! Thank sooo much for writing this post!!! People need to understand that this is a mature show and everything that happened between La and Arnav was handled in a very mature adult way. That this isn't a high school break up, but a relationship between two adults that has come to an end, which i was very happy how they portrayed their break up, hats off to the CV's!!

Loved ur justification upon Arnav's behavior because everything u have stated is true! He feels regret, remorse, he is HUMAN and does have feelings! He is a person who has realized that he done wrong with someone who clearly loved him and he has hurt her very bad out of his irrational and impulsive behavior, which now Arnav had taken complete responsibility for. And I loved the fact that he didn't go all gaga and Rabba Ve seeing KKG because that would've been another insult towards La and people would've pointed out something like look how selfish or rude or insensitive this guy is, breaking up with someone and eyeing another girl even if its KKG!

So basically people need to take a chill pill and observe the entire situation instead of being one sided! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drishti-

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Lovely post and spot on .

I would give full credit to ASR for making a clean breast of the situation and La accepting that as she too realised that this is a changed Arnav and she has been party to blame as she was not perceptive enough.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drishti-

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

very well written

Thank you :)
-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Drishti, I love your post and this love story is a mature one and the break up with LA should also be handled maturely, which is exactly what they did. As you said it was not OTT , both Barun and Sana acted so well.

BTW, on a different note I have seen you vm on ARHI-Reason, have been recommending to some of our forum friends.

Thank you Keshriya! Yep, this is a mature story.. And the break up convo showed that, with both La and Arnav acknowledging and accepting their mistakes, and moving on in life. Barun and Sana were brilliant! Aww, it feels so nice to hear that you liked my VM so much, thank youu :)
-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Drishti Hug
OMG ! You are back with a bang Cool

BINGO ! This is the actual meaning of the entire sequence which is the second climax of the IPK season. As you said, this is one of the best best break-ups I have seen onscreen ! Handling emotions with maturity is not easy at all and both La and ASR did a great job ! 

Its Arnav all the way, from the moment Kushi broke in front of him till La would leave, not ASR. Arnav's journey towards Kushi has begun Heart ASR from an anti-hero is transforming into our hero Arnav. 

The journey of transformation will be difficult as we will witness Arnav undoing ASR's blunders. But the finale will be heaven, literally ! And no need to even mention that its Kushi who is responsible for Arnav's emergence !

Great post dear, loved each and every word Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies-Drishti-

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
well this is exactly what i had interpreted it to be when i saw that episode! cz for me it was one of the most beautiful moments in television itself...such a wonderful manner it was handled with, i simply cried watching...

check this out.u'll like it

What a mature way to deal with it!

Edited by princessunara - 18 December 2011 at 8:04pm

-Drishti-SunoNa...

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

The show also highlighted perfectly how adults are not so fickle that they shift gears immediately after a break up, and begin oogling at the first pretty little thing at their door. I think it's very important that people try and see that.

only if everyone was grown up enough to get that
little point across their brains!! i have never respected Arnav/ASR as i have these past few days!

-Drishti-SunoNa...

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis...it's nice to see there are people in the forum who actually understood the whole situation. 

-Drishti-SunoNa...

Go to top