Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

THE Romantic Night OS[VIRMAN]

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hy guys was really getting bored so hav written this os without any idea hope it has come out well'' and i hav no plans to continue this as already my two ffs(you are my life and magical moments) are hanging so will stop this as an os... Ur comments are precious to me so do read and comment''.

The Romantic Night''.

The vadhera mansion was all empty except for virat and manvi''''all of them had gone for their relatives marriage and virat had made usual excuses for not joining them''''.though manvi wanted to join them swamini bua had refused her to go along''so manvi was in her room getting bored and virat was thinking about his plans to propose her''..

Virat was thinking "aaj ye mauka haath se jane nahi dena chahiye''manvi akeli hain muje use apni dil ki baath kehe deni chahiye'.." he is still thinking how to propose her'''

He plans to decorate the living hall he calls the servent and takes their help in decorating the hall'they ask him y he just makes some silly reasons as his friends are comin today''''the servents help him decorating the whole hall with roses and beautiful curtains'''..virat knew it was quite filmy but he also knew that manvi likes filmy things''..he continued''.

He sets up a table for two'..as he thinks that after his proposal he could have candle light dinner with her''..he had done with his decoration he sets the candle light all over'''.he now thinks of how to get manvi here'''

He texts manvi that im in living call come soon'''manvi replies "kya hai koi kaam nahi hai kya mein busy hoon"

Virat again texts her "ye meri zindagi ka sawal hain jaldi aana please'''.."

Manvi confused with the message she runs to the living hall'..and is shocked since its fully dark as she proceeds to the living hall a ray of light appears she goes further and sees the man of her life on knees with a rose on his hand and the candles wer arranged as  I LOVE U''''manvi had tears in her eyes she couldn't belive that it was happening to her'''''a beautiful night she could not hav asked for anything more in her life..she smiled with tears of joy'''..

She went near him she too was in her knees now''..she asks "chep ye sab ye sab mere liye"

Virat says "ab kya padosi ke liye ye sab karoonga''tum bhi na bandariya akal naam ki chheez hi nahi hain tume"

She laughs and turns towards the wall which projects the following wordings''

Candles flicker softly on a table set for two,
There's no one on the earth tonight except for me and you.

A nice romantic dinner and a bottle of chilled wine,
And we are here together in a moment stopped in time.

A love so few have ever known and this is its birth night,
Alone within our little world, you and I and candlelight.

So soon we will set free the feelings that we want to share.
And I am held here spellbound by your laughter in the air.

Thoughts of love like falling leaves,
Swirling in the autumn breeze,

Flow in our minds and in our eyes,
A tender look and longing sighs,

We touch and as the fire starts,
That we have kindled in our hearts,

We kiss and hear the angels sing,
As heavens gift to me you bring,

No more to live my life alone,
And in your soul I found my home,

At peace within your loving arms,
Captivated by your charms,

And happily I'd die for you,
Here at this table set for two.

She had no words to express she runs towards him as he has both of his hands wide open to take her in''..she hugs him tightly and says "I love u chep"

Virat too says "I love u too bandariya"''''

Virat takes her to the dinner table''they both sit she gets shocked seeing the food as nothing was of proper shape'''virat says "ithna shock mat hona meri cooking hain"

Manvi smiles pleasingly and starts having it ''''.she tastes it and though the actual taste of it was alittle bitter and saltless''she never felt it as it had a lot of love in it'''..virat asks " kaise hain"

Manvi says "tum ithna acha kana banathe ho muje pata hi nahi tha"

Virat tastes it and says "chee kitna gatiya im sorry manvi mene aaj sara  mood hi karab kar diya'''"

Manvi keeps her finger in his mouth and says "kane ki asli swad kane me nahi banana wale ki dil mein hota hain aur tum ithne sweet ho ki kana bhi muje sweet hi laga'''''.."

Virat smiles and starts eating the food'.both finish their dinner'..virat carries her to her room'..they both sit for a while he lys down on manvis lap and starts crying as he goes emotional''.he says "tum muje kabhi chodke nahi jaogi na mer pichle''''he stops as manvi kisses his lips" he feels the warmth she knew the pain he had gone through his past'..he kisses her back''..he carries her in arm to the bed'''..they wer destined to be one that day'''.

Virat goes near her and starts caressing her hair and kissing her neck..she removes his shirt''.and kisses his chest'.they never wanted to be apart they held each other too close they din hav space to breathe'''..virat started undressing her'''.her clothes wer all around the room''.virat took her over his body and was moving his hand all over her back as tears rolled down her eye he pulls her close...he makes her ly down again lys on her chest...she holds his head tight so he doesn't move away...he slowly moves down to her navel and kisses her...they slowly move the blanket in they become one...the next morning...manvi is in virats arms as virat gets up he kisses her fore head she pulls him back!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys as i couldnt describe the last part..i had to run out of some work...anyways how was it?????? i din hav much idea while writing jus wanted to describe how will virat propose to manvi and just added little more imagination...
do comment guys as it encourages me to write more...
Edited by lakshm - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cute proposal,, those words you wrote are realy too good( in the wall for maanvi) and the dinner part is superb, he made the food for his love, how cute...
nice OS..
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg, so both of them are bad cooks. ðŸ¤£ perfect jodi. ðŸ¤£ 
but otherwise..superb one shot..really hoped you'd continued the last part...when you get time, do write more. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Love is in the air!!! haha really nice continueee dun stoppp:)))) PM me when u do :)
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
That was really nice loved his proposal wish I had a guy like tht but yea
Thanx for the pm and plz do pm me if u update
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb fantastic amazing and now I need a cold shower...lol it was great do cont
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that so cute n romantic at the same time!!:)
Loved it n plzz don't stop n plzz continue this part
N pm me the next time wen u update the next part:]

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome gal, the perfect & romantic ambiance has substituted for the lousy food. It was so cute for Virat to cook for her.😊

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Superb Fantastic Amazing Story...
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Kabh u continuing? haha PM me :))