India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MISMATCH... couple...

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
guys, just to share view on this mismatch couple...

as I have noticed, menaka entry to Kn life... as what I can observe, KN always wanted wife like Menaka... (of course hes not aware abt her real identity as to date)... If at all Kesar was like menaka (i mean character wiswe/ personality wise (not Prostitute), mayb KN would have been a changed person by now... im not telling that KN is good but possibility is there... KN never liked KESAR from the beginning...

Look at Krishna n Pratz, at first we can assume that they were a mismatch couple as well... but Krishna being good at heart n Pratz slowly realising abt Krishna has made them a couple we adore today... Im sure many of you agree at the beginning this couple was really no match... it started off with one sided love love but ends up both loving each other deeply... Pratx is surely gonna fight for her MAN when MEERA truths come out!!!!

Tanmay -arushi , we can assume both were a match couple at the begining but no look at them, circumstances has made their r/ship sour...

share ur view guys... Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aziza7ajitha10idreeskhan123aka.aiersimmi.friends03Hot_Indo_Chillysuk4kupkakesMuskaan92Caped_Crusaderdhakarnbabithaj

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Nice Post...Agree With You... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Sajjan and ganga were the most mismatched coupleLOL
Their chemistry, physics and biology everything was MISMATCH...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

18270fansaka.aiersuk4riyya6

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
agree with u...well said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92riyya6

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
agree with u...
kesar always love him,but this bail budhi is just bail budhi na.he just want a fairer skin beauty like prats...but fails to understand that K not love his babu for her extternal beauty...
as for tanshi can't say anything...i still feel that arushi-chandu is the best match...but saxena ufff unhe achhe log to dikhte hi nahi hain...first they choose aman now more educated tanmay...but they can't see the true gem chandu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92riyya6

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

agree with u...
kesar always love him,but this bail budhi is just bail budhi na.he just want a fairer skin beauty like prats...but fails to understand that K not love his babu for her extternal beauty...
as for tanshi can't say anything...i still feel that arushi-chandu is the best match...but saxena ufff unhe achhe log to dikhte hi nahi hain...first they choose aman now more educated tanmay...but they can't see the true gem chandu...
You forgot that guy they first chose for Pratigya (please tell the name) who was a LANGUR as per Krishna and He was rightLOL

riyya6

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

guys, just to share view on this mismatch couple...

as I have noticed, menaka entry to Kn life... as what I can observe, KN always wanted wife like Menaka... (of course hes not aware abt her real identity as to date)... If at all Kesar was like menaka (i mean character wiswe/ personality wise (not Prostitute), mayb KN would have been a changed person by now... im not telling that KN is good but possibility is there... KN never liked KESAR from the beginning...

Look at Krishna n Pratz, at first we can assume that they were a mismatch couple as well... but Krishna being good at heart n Pratz slowly realising abt Krishna has made them a couple we adore today... Im sure many of you agree at the beginning this couple was really no match... it started off with one sided love love but ends up both loving each other deeply... Pratx is surely gonna fight for her MAN when MEERA truths come out!!!!

Tanmay -arushi , we can assume both were a match couple at the begining but no look at them, circumstances has made their r/ship sour...

share ur view guys... Clap
underline menkaa is not what kn can see
she is fake wife , and fake does not last longer even like

Edited by Mitaly.. - 19 December 2011 at 1:09pm
Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Even if Bail buddhi had a fair wife...he would still be teh same...A dog's tail never straightens!

Tam-tam seriously needs to get whacked if you ask me.

And K has indeed come a long way!

riyya6

Go to top