2011:Indian TVs most desirable-Sakshi

Posted: 12 years ago
A site has listed Sakshi in the list of 2011:Indian TVs most desirable

Sakshi TawarSakshi Tanwar Sakshi Tanwar is as ethnic as ethnic can be. As Parvati in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, she became the nation's favourite daughter in law along with Smriti Tulsi Irani. And she reigned for more than half a decade. She took up anchoring, did a film, did cameos and bit parts before finally making a comeback this year as a middle aged romantic woman Priya Kapoor hoping to find love in Bade Achche Lagte hain. With the show's success, the Sakshi magic is back, half a decade after Kahani. This time, viewers across the country are tuning into watch the evolving romance with her husband, the wealthy Ram Kapoor. Her appeal cuts across age groups, though she is definitely the middle aged man's fantasy. Sakshi is gracious, has class and undoubtedly, she is the queen of the Indian soap industry. Yes, she is !
Sakshi is tv industry's Madhuri Dixit i feel this is my view...bcos' she is awesome in her expressions, delivery dialogue, emotional scenes, tally scenes, etc., etc.,
sakshi is awesome, supab, we all love her a lot. she is so gorgeous . she is awesome as reel life as well as in real life also.
Sakshi TawarSakshi Tanwar Sakshi Tanwar is as ethnic as ethnic can be. As Parvati in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, she became the nation's favourite daughter in law along with Smriti Tulsi Irani. And she reigned for more than half a decade. She took up anchoring, did a film, did cameos and bit parts before finally making a comeback this year as a middle aged romantic woman Priya Kapoor hoping to find love in Bade Achche Lagte hain. With the show's success, the Sakshi magic is back, half a decade after Kahani. This time, viewers across the country are tuning into watch the evolving romance with her husband, the wealthy Ram Kapoor. Her appeal cuts across age groups, though she is definitely the middle aged man's fantasy. Sakshi is gracious, has class and undoubtedly, she is the queen of the Indian soap industry. Yes, she is 
Wow...Thanks for sharing.
Every word written is so true. Sakshi is classy :)
Saakshi Beautiful in many many ways..
her personality... smile.. expression... dignified.. Awesome all together..

Yaar muje toh GUSSA bhi PYAR lagta hain uska...

DESIRABLE FOR SURE...
Thanks for the article...Sakshi rocks as Priya...There's this mysterious beauty in her that draws the viewers to her...her eyes are so expressive and she's a fantastic actress..Reminds me of Late Smitha Patil Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chak

Sakshi is tv industry's Madhuri Dixit i feel this is my view...bcos' she is awesome in her expressions, delivery dialogue, emotional scenes, tally scenes, etc., etc.,

Agree with you 100%...she is definitely the Madhuri Dixiit of the TV industry...her second innings is rocking...LOVE YOU SAKShi...
Sakshi is beautiful wth expressive eyes
she is really superb...❤️
😃