2011:Indian TVs most desirable-Krystle

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A site has listed Krystle in the list of 2011:Indian TVs most desirable

Krystle D'souzaKrystle D'Souza Krystle is as "crystal clear" as her name. Talk to her and you will find how bubbly, extrovert and a super cool girl she is. Yes, she is not only nailing it with her performance in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, but she has emerged as the embodiment of seduction. Ekta Kapoor's find has come a long way from a debutante to an actress who knows how to dress, and play up her assets. Tall and slender and always smiling, she lights up the room wherever she goes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love u krystal...u rock girl...👍🏼
Interesting choice of words i must say 😆
Dont know KD is the kind of beauty guys finds desirable,sexy and all LOLL..imo she is a pretty girl with beautiful eyes and charming personality :)..would love to know which other telly actresses made the list 😛..glad her name is beginning to find a place in such lists ..a sign of her increasing popularity 👏
Edited by Nonchalant - 12 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with the article.
Krystle is a beauty, nd no doubts about that. Apart from being absolutely gorgeous, she has a very amazing personality as well which makes her SO likable/lovable.

Love you Krystle ❤️
Deepika26 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing😃 krystuu ur the best.u truly deserve to be on the list on Telly's most desirable women:)))

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
embodiment of seduction...🤣 that totally cracked me up.. is this some guy writing😆

but I concur.. she has a very likable and pleasant personality.. and definitely knows how to dress for the occasion.. loved her look in the launch party.. very few ppl can carry off long gowns with such panache.. and what she did to her hair.. very classy..  besides her most striking feature - her eyes are to die for.. love the hue 

finally love her being a sport and having a sense of humor to laugh at and with KTs chichoraness.. and also for having such an easy-going attitude.. cant forget her honesty when she proclaimed she hasnt had to toil hard for getting work.. life's been fair.. love you girl..

p.s. crystal clear reminded me of krystle case  and mental case🤣 KT-KD gems😆
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago