Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
YAY Congrats Yashu :) !

ON the other hand these telly reporters need to shut up, clearly if the two actors say they didn't have any problems with each other, then they didn't!

sangitasengupta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Amu!!!Congrats Yashashree!!!As for the reporters,they need to sell their publication,so they will stoop to any level!!!
Shreya.Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar ye baat to h the intimate scenes shanak hav done onscreen nobody hav ever done that nd nobody can ever do it in future...i mean they can't bring the shanak effect...nd i m now complety pissed off hearing ''they don't get along''...how many times will yasharan hav to clear it???...well media is not ok with them being good frnds!!!
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the article

em glad she is in the list she truly deserves it

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
super happy Yashu is on the list of most desirable women😃.. but can't the media stop with their constant 'not getting along'😳 its annoying😡
angelic_leena_3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow..yashashree is in da list of india's most desirable women..very happy 2 see dat..many congrats yashu😃but its now really getting disgusting dat media constantly reported yasharan have problem with each other..i mean their show is gone off air now..is there anything relate on dis?or should i say media has a problem with yasharan offscreen friendship..where yasharan made it clear earlier dat they get along very well.😡😡

Edited by angelic_leena_3 - 12 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx tanu..

for me personally .Yashahsri is the most desirable of all

@angelic_ leena

We all ahve known to take it and leave as  now it has become a routine for these media

people to report a line on Kt/ym.';s not getting ( where as the concerned  themselves deny

that and say they get long well) ..😆

yes yashrans on screen chmeistry is unmatchable :)
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
     most happy for yashu 😊that she is one of most desirable women. but for us only yashu is desirable. she deserves all the praise & success.

yah i also hate that media why they spare our yashran.

but the positive thing is they admire that yasharan chemestry is sizziling.  ðŸ˜›

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
tfs

she defintiely deserves to b in d list :)