Rang Badalti Odhani

2011:Indian TVs most desirable-Yashu

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A site has listed Yashu in the list of 2011:Indian TVs most desirable

Yashashree MasurkarYashashree Masurkar This Marathi mulghi made her beginnings in a Marathi series before being picked up to play Khanak in Rang Badalti Odhani which polevaulted her to star don. Currently, she is essaying the role of Princess Mringayani in Chandragupta Maurya. As Khanak she shed inhibitions in her amorous scenes with her co-actor Shantonu (Karan Tacker), who could not get along with her at all. But their chemistry sizzled on screen as did Yashashree. As Mrignayani she has been been donning mythological costumes and has once again been adventurous in her intimate scenes with him. She is one hottie who can be naughty.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation yashu n thanx 4 d info
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Yashu! SO glad to see in her this list! she truly deserves it! Thanks for the article Armu :)

PS: Enough of the "couldn't get along at all" lines already! seriously this telly world is SO weird! Either a couple has to be dating or they have to be sworn enemies?!! Two extremes! Sheesh!
snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for sharing amu..glad dat shez in dis list...๐Ÿ˜Š
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for posting Tanu๐Ÿ˜Š...

Glad Yashu made the list, but the reporter seriously needs to get their facts straight...How many times are they going to keep saying YashAran didn't get along...More copy & paste of rubbish journalism๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...And when did she do intimate scenes in CGM?๐Ÿ˜•...
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ooo! one hottie who can be naughtyy! i like i like! hahahaha :P 

yashu.. so cute! :) love ya! hope to see her on tv really soon! 
HarshIkaZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow glad to c her in indian tv's most desirable women...bt i don understand wats the problem of dz telly world ...they alwaz keep on reporting dat yasharan do not get along vth each other...this z disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!! this shows how jealous they r about our yasharan chemistry!!!!!!!! 
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to Yashu very happy to see her in the list she is Indian TVs the most desirable women ๐Ÿ˜Š

Not again TOI crap Everyone knows Yashran chemistry is the best and out of this world โญ๏ธ
How many times they want to post the wrong info again and again ๐Ÿ˜ก
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Looking on the bright side...Atleast they are finally acknowledging YashAran's fantastic chemistry and appreciating Yashashri ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Better late than never, I suppose ๐Ÿ˜†...
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am happy for yashu...
Cogrz yashu...