Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Happy News(Ekta id) - Page 4

vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shewascool90210

sweet ekta is testing us if we really love this show or not, if we keep our demand na then only will we get our abhiya back, but some people thinks that we are going to give up in the middle and will never get our show back, i don't want that to happen.

FIRSTLY I CLEAR IT PKYEK IS VERY POPULAR SHOW AND NO.1 SHOW ON STARONE MANY PPL LIKE IT THIS SHOW IS ONLY POPULAR IN YOUNGSTER SO DON'T MAKE IT POSITION AT TOP 10 BECAUSE YOUNGSTER R BUSY SO DON'T GET TIME TO WATCH ON TV BUT I AM 70% SURE PKYEK 2 SURELY BACK AND OUR THIS EFFORT MAKE 30% CHANCE TO 100%
Edited by sweetkitty123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much 4 sharing😃...
yeah Life Ok will not b Ok anymore...😉
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
vampire123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: syria2014

guys ! if u want to bring the show back . We have to make a team. We can't be floating around with several topics to save the show.We have to have one. Let's spam that topic, put progression of it there.Kitty! Why don't you convert it to Bring PYEK another season back. We need to form a team. So Each of us has something to do. We are a mess, and we need to be organized. u can copy my post from here, and put this link up here. Let's spam here, and talk about our progress here. And, people sign with all the names of people u know in your life. I am gonna do the same. We can contact previous forum member to give it chance. i already contacted Pallavi try to take permission from Vivian to put the link up on his fan page. I meant it's because of A.R. he is what is what today. Come on guys . Let's make a team/!🤗

YEA THIS IDEA I ALSO HAVE WE HAVE TO DIVIDED A TEAM TO MAKE OUR WORK EASIER
vampire123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AyshaNoreen

thank u so much 4 sharing😃...
yeah Life Ok will not b Ok anymore...😉
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

u welcome
_Manasa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yipee so we can bring back our pkyek we should not lose this chance again its such a good news
vampire123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manasa95

yipee so we can bring back our pkyek we should not lose this chance again its such a good news

yea but all forum member should participate in it
vampire123 thumbnail
i posted this on balaji official page on facebook
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sweetkitty123

FIRSTLY I CLEAR IT PKYEK IS VERY POPULAR SHOW AND NO.1 SHOW ON STARONE MANY PPL LIKE IT THIS SHOW IS ONLY POPULAR IN YOUNGSTER SO DON'T MAKE IT POSITION AT TOP 10 BECAUSE YOUNGSTER R BUSY SO DON'T GET TIME TO WATCH ON TV BUT I AM 70% SURE PKYEK 2 SURELY BACK AND OUR THIS EFFORT MAKE 30% CHANCE TO 100%

indeed it's a popular show😳it is popular in different country to! then i say we work hard to get it back!
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey salman, just sent mails to all the id's given by u, 😊
but my mail to balaji got rejected. There are some erros. Plz tell me if there is any alternate id of balaji. Becoz sending requests to balaji is most important..
-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
Its a very Good news..and Thanks for the Emails and contacts..I will send mails..and yes we have to be united and Flood them with mails so that Ekta majboor ho jaye PKYEK ko wapas laane ke liye..we will fight for our Abhiya..