Happy News(Ekta id) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow that's a very gr8 news. We should flood them wid mails now. We should show them the strength of the fans. But at the same time i'm thinking that will it be possible for visu to work together again?? That's the million dollar question now..
Originally posted by Dikshi92

Wow that's a very gr8 news. We should flood them wid mails now. We should show them the strength of the fans. But at the same time i'm thinking that will it be possible for visu to work together again?? That's the million dollar question now..

dikshi everything is possible visu r friends not an enemy so why they don't work together
Will def participate in this...Wnt PKYEK  back at any cost...Pehle show ke liye work karungi n thn Life OK ki bajaungi...😡...
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Will def participate in this...Wnt PKYEK  back at any cost...Pehle show ke liye work karungi n thn Life OK ki bajaungi...😡...

ache se bajana well mere vm nahe dekha
thank you so much for this news!
ok so we need to work together to get or show back na then we are always together, and it is vacation time so i say let's spam those channel with out HATE and LOVE letter for our abhiya!

this heart is not satisfied with seeing abhiya, never will be so i say come on let's get our abhiya back with a BANG!

i cannot wait to see our abhiya aka ViSu again, like they say a jodi is made in heaven and abhiya are so magnificent that you cannot stop from falling in love with them.

please don't stop spamming those bloody channel😡if KMH can come back then why not our show😳
Originally posted by shewascool90210

thank you so much for this news!
ok so we need to work together to get or show back na then we are always together, and it is vacation time so i say let's spam those channel with out HATE and LOVE letter for our abhiya!

this heart is not satisfied with seeing abhiya, never will be so i say come on let's get our abhiya back with a BANG!

i cannot wait to see our abhiya aka ViSu again, like they say a jodi is made in heaven and abhiya are so magnificent that you cannot stop from falling in love with them.

please don't stop spamming those bloody channel😡if KMH can come back then why not our show😳

this effort i want brilliant
it is good news but star people never listen to their fans they wrapped up many popular youth shows and did nt bring them back even on huge demand by fans but u never know may be this time this petition and all things work so all i can say that dont loose hope ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sweetkitty123

this effort i want brilliant

sweet ekta is testing us if we really love this show or not, if we keep our demand na then only will we get our abhiya back, but some people thinks that we are going to give up in the middle and will never get our show back, i don't want that to happen.
thats excellent news. Ekta will have to bring back the show now!
guys ! if u want to bring the show back . We have to make a team. We can't be floating around with several topics to save the show.We have to have one. Let's spam that topic, put progression of it there.Kitty! Why don't you convert it to Bring PYEK another season back. We need to form a team. So Each of us has something to do. We are a mess, and we need to be organized. u can copy my post from here, and put this link up here. Let's spam here, and talk about our progress here. And, people sign with all the names of people u know in your life. I am gonna do the same. We can contact previous forum member to give it chance. i already contacted Pallavi try to take permission from Vivian to put the link up on his fan page. I meant it's because of A.R. he is what is what today. Come on guys . Let's make a team/!🤗