VirIka Besharmi Club #1 - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
When is later?
You have to have to watch it NOW!!
Okay forget all the other parts, just watch half of part 3 and all of part 4... You'll sleep so well tonight, full of VirIka dreams. Lol. Not that I'm going to have VirIka dreams but you must watch this...

All of the epi is important but those 1 and a half parts are the most important bits...
MAANU.. watch it now!! Dunno how you can wait!! LOOOL 
Originally posted by shehroon_riaz

Oh My God!!! ðŸ˜²

Part 4 was just frickin 'THE BEST'.
Loved the kind of romance there; awwh he looked so cute trying to get close to Jeevika and she kept and running away from him...
Loved Jeevika; she looked so pretty and simple. Her make-up, really light and definitely complemented her and then the sari was even better for this scene... Because of the rain bit, made the scene even better. And then when Viren put up the red dupatta up so she could dry her hair and whatever else... no point tbh because he could still see her and then their hands met and then they were together... Jeevika was going to go away again but our 'Hero' picked her up in his arms and then lay her down and then the kiss... Haaye. Even before I saw this, I knew that in chachi's words, 'Wohi Aamir-Kajol scene ho gaya na jaise Fanaa mein hua tha'.

Loved this epi to the core man. Sara is probably thinking, Shehroon - you're saying this? Lol. Yeh Sara, I'm saying this :)

And then that Jaiswaal's chamcha in the precap, he's shot and had the gun point aimed at Viren's back... but I think that Jeevika saw him and moved him before something could happen and then they had a VirIka moment but what is important right now is their lives not them having these moments...

I knowww same here loved it so much!! ðŸ¤ª  The precap.. I think the chamcha will miss viren and run away.  Wish he wasn't there though.. I think the Jaiswel track is gonna be brought up again at some point too. Right now the maha epi is Jeevika's bday.. 
Originally posted by Sarahvirika

I knowww same here loved it so much!! ðŸ¤ª  The precap.. I think the chamcha will miss viren and run away.  Wish he wasn't there though.. I think the Jaiswel track is gonna be brought up again at some point too. Right now the maha epi is Jeevika's bday.. 

Yeah obvs... they have to bring it up to show problems in their lives because of him and stuff.
Theres a maha epi, really?
When is it, is it this Saturday or Sundayy?
Shehroon- Its meant to be Saturday. Jeevika's bday one.
Originally posted by Sarahvirika

Shehroon- Its meant to be Saturday. Jeevika's bday one.

Okay. Thanks... If I watch Star Plus on the TV, I get news and updates for Maha Episodes but haven't watched it on TV for a while as I watch my dramas online... so I didn't know. Btw, thank you for telling me :)
Mein hun, laikin ab mein jaa rahi hun... 2:30am ho gaye hain yahan pe. Sorry..
Hey... Sorry for the late reply
I'm not allowed to watch it ðŸ˜­ Apparently it was a dodgy episode.. and im too young 4 it! LOOOL
Originally posted by -Noorii-

I'm not allowed to watch it ðŸ˜­ Apparently it was a dodgy episode.. and im too young 4 it! LOOOL

watch it secretely online...🤣
sorry that's really bad advice...ROFL

how old are you? 😳