Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Acha acha... ab unki chemistry hi itni kamaal ki hai. Garmi to lagni hi hai na :P Edited by shehroon_riaz - 12 years ago
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lol:-P dekho jaldi se.main alrdy 10tyms dkh chuki hoon,aur 1bar dkh ne ki taiyari chal rahi hai:-P by d way whre r u 4m shehroon?
-Saruu- thumbnail
some1 PM me todays links before i DIEEe?😭
shehroon_riaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saruu-

some1 PM me todays links before i DIEEe?😭

Sara, I'll send you the links straight away. First, I want to express my happiness... the song that I said that might be on in the rain sequence has been played. I'm literally like so so happy... Lol. Can you believe it?
Go a few pages back on this and you'll see I posted the name of the song that this might be played if in the rain scene there is a song!!!
-Saruu- thumbnail
thankyouuu;) and omfgg reallyy?😳 thats great! k,lemme go watch hayeee
shehroon_riaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saruu-

thankyouuu;) and omfgg reallyy?😳 thats great! k,lemme go watch hayeee

Here is where I said this... I don't know why but I'm so happy.. Haven't even watched the whole sequel yet, I only heard the starting music and then paused it express my happiness here. Lol

-Saruu- thumbnail
omfggg sooo awww krytsle so hiot on part 4 omg kt just frigging kill meee sjask,as
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG not seen epi yet! gonna see it l8rrs or tomoroww
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Oh My God!!! ðŸ˜²

Part 4 was just frickin 'THE BEST'.
Loved the kind of romance there; awwh he looked so cute trying to get close to Jeevika and she kept and running away from him...
Loved Jeevika; she looked so pretty and simple. Her make-up, really light and definitely complemented her and then the sari was even better for this scene... Because of the rain bit, made the scene even better. And then when Viren put up the red dupatta up so she could dry her hair and whatever else... no point tbh because he could still see her and then their hands met and then they were together... Jeevika was going to go away again but our 'Hero' picked her up in his arms and then lay her down and then the kiss... Haaye. Even before I saw this, I knew that in chachi's words, 'Wohi Aamir-Kajol scene ho gaya na jaise Fanaa mein hua tha'.

Loved this epi to the core man. Sara is probably thinking, Shehroon - you're saying this? Lol. Yeh Sara, I'm saying this :)

And then that Jaiswaal's chamcha in the precap, he's shot and had the gun point aimed at Viren's back... but I think that Jeevika saw him and moved him before something could happen and then they had a VirIka moment but what is important right now is their lives not them having these moments...