Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What khushi, ASR & blah GAVE this christmas

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
hallelujah Hug

i feel like santa today after busting my wallet with excessive mad shopping & felt like posting something for da festive season to console myself for GIVING away my hard earned money to shops. besides it's been ages since i yapped so i've forgotten how to so pls bear with me for any misinterpretations 

im a hard core christmassy fan and we all know christmas is da season for GIVING. it is not limited to exchanging gifts; which is a core element of modern day's chirstmas celebrations. GIVING selflessly with a unselfish soul with no expectation from da receiver is da motto for life and not only for da season. GIVE love, happiness, smiles and never expect anything in return. that is exactly what our bermuda triangle; khushi, arnav and blah did last week

khushi GAVE assurance and life to anjali. she could have spilled da bitter truth and shattered anjali's life but being an innocent soul, she chose to protect anjali's married life in form of a guardian angel. she GAVE up her struggling emotions, betrayal, anger, pain and sorrow in order to assure a happy life for anjali. most importantly she not only GAVE but also assured khushi to anjali

arnav GAVE empathy and respect to blah by flushing his pride and ego. he GAVE his sanity to her and opened up for da first time during their bumpy relationship. he realized his mistakes and shared his true feelings with da woman he never loved and whom he ill treated. he knew he had to let her go since she cannot find khushi in him ever. he GAVE his shoulder for her to cry and lean onto during this tough times and held her hand throughout da rough ocean

blah GAVE her khushi to khushi. da only khushi in blah's life was ASR. she tried to swim against tides for him but da moment she realized his khushi was beaming in somebody else's eyes, she GAVE up her sole passion in life. moreover, she GAVE herself some self respect which she lost in da process of loving da man who never loved her back. she GAVE her inner self strength and courage to accept da reality and face da consequences with a positive approach 

three cheers to three courageous souls for being so strong enough to GIVE away da most important things in their lives for another humanbeing's well being

it's da season to be merry
it's da time to relive humanity 
let's GIVE ourselves selflessly 
let's unite for somebody's prosperity 

merry christmas everyone Hug

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

xara123ShiningStar17JordinRin630kashevDee-svmiavekshaMaohnainac01PrasRasfazzy-wazzycraziefanSunshine25Juicee_SushieShahuNikhi.FlamingsOfLoveTheBlueAngelshaam91minimuffin86sun2011music1fly_dog--Sobi--shilparoxx-_-harsh42-Appy-Coolioqueen-Atiya-smileyhug7679nature-loverarshiyanastardust-KeshriyaSabarnee_25paulomi_taAnutrina2010monsi08-Antu-_-Aslan-chammak_challoZuzana-GredForge---Krish--RiyaDuttaInfofanChitraFsbk2.Sad.But.True.incandescentmomma1128Peace67shybabepinky_blueskiesLIKEDMG..Amina..-Sush-.hea.Targaryentanthya

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Nadzie, Hug lovely post. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
thanks shanti Hug 

throwing some christmas cookies at ya! catch!!!!

Peace67

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Yummy. Christmas crackers for you in return.

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
mwaaah!!! arnie boy caught your crackers for me ROFL
thanks doll 

Peace67

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
lovely post di.. so true ...christmas is a giving tym.. and so kisses and hugs to u in return for dis cutie post !!Hug

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
thanks paulomi darling Hug in that case im sending you a hawt smoochie courtesy of arnie boy 

psst i usually don't share arnie with any homosapiens but since it's christmas, im bending my own rules & policies Wink
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Nadzy Hug

Awesome post !! 

FakeLove

Go to top