Santa's gift to Kriya...

Posted: 12 years ago
As Christmas is approaching, lets discuss about the gifts that Santa should give to our Kriya. Just for fun guys...
My wish-a baby angel girl😊 in the lap of Krishna when Pratigya is sleeping...
Please share guys...
Edited by kriyadiwani - 12 years ago
I wish Santa to gayab n leave KRIYA in an Island wen they were in sleep n, then Only Kriya kriya kriya... 4 us...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›...Edited by Veena.S - 12 years ago
santa please take this tanmay with you. he is too much.
for my kriya-- 3rd hollimoon tickets...
Originally posted by Veena.S

I wish Santa should gayab n leave KRIYA in an Island wen they were in sleep n, then Only Kriya kriya kriya... 4 us...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›...
Santa can be so much meherbaan on us but cvs cannot...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by kriyadiwani

Santa can be so much meherbaan on us but cvs cannot...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You're RightπŸ˜†
Santa plz take d unwanted ppl away frm d show
n plz give us a full epi filled wid loadz of KriYa romance😍
😍
Santa pls just put some budhi in TN people...take away this witch meneka along with radhe...3rd hollimuuun ticket for kriya.
I'd like Santa to provide a new bedroom for Samar, and a flat screen tv for kriya, to go over the cupboard where they keep their hifi system, so kriya can watch tv in bed, and fight over the remote control, and of course 1 thing would lead to anotherπŸ˜‰
I want a change in Tn people's attitude towards Pratigya.  I want twins , a baby girl, and a boy to be born to them in the coming year.  I also want Kriya's  love to increase for each other more and more. I hope Santa to give these gifts to Kriya.

Santa make Dhanya MKAP cv for week then Dhanya will give us what we want,Romantic kriya moment.