Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KRITIKA : LIST OF INDIAN TV'S MOST DESIRABLE WOMEN

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
A site has listed kritika in the list of most desirable women

it basically says 

Her show KMH 1 a couple of years ago made her a household name. The sequel to the show was a dud but that did not flap her or her fans. These days she is playing a younger beautiful romantic doctor who is besotted with an older doctor in KTLK and she is trying her best to win his attention and love. She is cute and desirable at the same. She is a young girl, and a woman in love. Her eyes, her hair, her smile, her hour-glass figure, and her dress sense add to her desirability. This is one hottie that definitely deserves a place in this elite list. 

Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
She is gorgeous... delicious.. delectable.. droolicious.. bootylicious!!

Love her.. as Doc. Nidhi... !! ❤️

Love her.. onscreen persona... and offscreen.. bubbly..funfilled ..laughter riot moments..! 
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Kritika KamraKritika Kamra For many she's desirable because she is dating Karan Kundra, who many a young Indian girl wants to marry. Her sizzling chemistry with him onKitni Mohabbat Hain a couple of years ago made her a household name. The sequel to the show was a dud but that did not flap her or her fans. These days she is playing a younger beautiful romantic doctor who is besotted with an older doctor in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge and she is trying her best to win his attention and love. She is cute and desirable at the same. She is a young girl, and a woman in love. Her eyes, her hair, her smile, her hour-glass figure, and her dress sense add to her desirability. This is one hottie that definitely deserves a place in this elite list.
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: allura

already posted by Ramonag

Im not ever on this forum so didnt know. A thank you for sharing would be nice!!!
allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oops
sorry
thnx for sharing it again dear 😊
Edited by allura - 12 years ago
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Damn Right Desirable! She's got it all!
Kavya.S thumbnail
thanks for sharing...
definitely goes without saying that she is most popular television actress. i would go as far as to say she is a potential bollywood star if she chooses to act in films. 👍🏼
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing😳 such a sweet article and most of the parts so true. Kritika is the most gorgeous, with confidence and magnetic charm that comes from within her persona. Andwith Karan-it just completes the picture-two most desirable and beautiful people. If being with Karan makes her allthemore desirable, same with our Karan😛 these two r so lucky to have each other😍Bless them. and one thing i dont go by, KMH2 wasnt a dud. i saw more fans online of it than for KMH1 and the ratings were good given the channel and the non-promotion😡 Just wished these people looked into all the facts before writing anything .Whatever, felt so happy seeing this article😃WIsh Kritika gets more and more of roaring success-she deserves every bit of it.
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pranii

<font color="#666666">thanks for sharing😳 such a sweet article and most of the parts so true. Kritika is the most gorgeous, with confidence and magnetic charm that comes from within her persona. Andwith Karan-it just completes the picture-two most desirable and beautiful people. If being with Karan makes her allthemore desirable, same with our Karan😛 these two r so lucky to have each other😍Bless them. and one thing i dont go by, KMH2 wasnt a dud. i saw more fans online of it than for KMH1 and the ratings were good given the channel and the non-promotion😡 Just wished these people looked into all the facts before writing anything .Whatever, felt so happy seeing this article😃WIsh Kritika gets more and more of roaring success-she deserves every bit of it.
</font>

I know Pranii! Omg it pisses me off when they call kmh2 a failure cuz it was NOT! I wouldn't even known kmh if there was no kmh2! I mean most of the popularity and all those fb fans came on after kmh2 it's so diff n original there ain't any show out like it! Really hurts when someone calls my fav show a dud! Love Karanika<333