Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Bag of questions n Jealousy on its way!-KriYaansh! - Page 2

..Rish.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sweet SIDE OF SHARON? Where is it? I see only and only ego...and Personally I love Swayam and ❤️KriYaansh forever❤️...Nice to hear u like Sharon!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If sharon changes, id love her but not now...poor swayam tried so hard but failed 😕

Eagerly waiting for KRIYANSH now cz i jus love both kria n rey
KaranWahi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rememba dat episode whr rey gv kria that task to ask those stupid questions.gang of guyz started teasing kria.despite of being a dazzler sharon insulted those guyz.cumon man she is sweet
..Rish.. thumbnail
@lovely55 keep loving KriYaansh coz they are sooo special and CUTE!
@sammy don't wanna fight...bt that was just once..moreover she is egoistic...!! 
lovely55 thumbnail
i wish they show more +ve side of sharon cz she gta change now but sammy do u remmber wen sharon insulted kria in front of all (speech tht she gave on behalf of rey)

..Rish.. thumbnail
@lovely55 (can i get ur name pls) exactly...BTW this forum is BY ME on KriYaansh so talk abt KriYaansh and not Sharon...!!
And BATAO...what do u like abt ArSHA/KriYAANSH?
KaranWahi5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely55

i wish they show more +ve side of sharon cz she gta change now but sammy do u remmber wen sharon insulted kria in front of all (speech tht she gave on behalf of rey)

hope so.its just dat i love D3 nd i love all the characters(um sory if i hurt anyone of u).now lets just not spoil this beautiful post😊

KaranWahi5 thumbnail
topic maker- wats ur name?😊
lovely55 thumbnail
im farah, big fan of KRIYANsh ofcourse, just love everything abt them, their chemistry, cuteness everythin is so perfect
I loved the dori scene and now Kria has to understand that Rey is more than her "achha dost"...😃