Bag of questions n Jealousy on its way!-KriYaansh!

Posted: 12 years ago

Just saw the Tuesday and Thursday's episode ..So giving away my POV…

So to start off..

The bag of questions Rey is having for Kria..First, Why did Kria allow Rey to tie her choli ki dori and would she be comfortable if it was some other guy? And there I was FLAT😳…wow…the was Rey asked the question was mesmerizing…!!The way Kria was SHOCKED on his question…aww she looked so cute…!!😍 KriYaansh are way too special now…!! And then Kria's Jealousy..haha…her dialogues..LOL.. Kria is so damn cute..How can't Rey fall for her..!!😳😳

🤗

Their love is so alluring..so real… I sometimes get goosebumps and think whether it is ArSha speaking or KriYaansh…!!☺️

So here I end up my POV saying that I really wish that KriYaansh become a couple soon and so does ArSha!!😊

Tagging KriYaansh Fans: Yukti,Mahi,Nishna,Farah,Koko,Aditi and Rishita..!!😊

kriyansh will soon become a couple but just wish that SHIVAM the new entry does nt create any problm...n for ARSHA we can just pray for them 
thanxxx for the tag RISH
yeah I wish the same...and I guess SHIVAM is gonna concentrate on SwaRon not on KriYaansh...our KriYaansh has no space for any misunderstandings now...coz Love is in the air...!!😳
and koko u r always MOST WELCOME...!! 🤗
i jus loved that dori scene.i dun understand y kria is so confused.cant she see her Mr.Right is ryt infront of her.eagerly w8ng for them to be in a relationship soon❤️
Sammy I am hoping the same..and as far as i KNOW...Kria is a little confused...coz she never thought she can fall in love with REY whom she once hated!!! 
hmmm kriya😕 and fr that we are😭
kriyansh to couple ban hi jayege🥳
but pata nai arsha kab couple banege😕
kash ARSHA be couple ban jaye❤️

god please hamari sun lo and arsha ko couple bana do
they are soo perfect for each other😍
Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

Sammy I am hoping the same..and as far as i KNOW...Kria is a little confused...coz she never thought she can fall in love with REY whom she once hated!!! 
dont say dat.Kria never hated our sweet Rey. It was just dat stupid concept of dazzling and weakling

Cherry I am hoping the same!!
Sammy.. kria used to hate Rey...during the early episodes and that is why she played a prank on Rey and stuff...but now ALL IS WELL... and yes..that hatred was just becoz of MISS SHARON's divide!😡
yea true.i love sharon😳 we can see dis sweet syd of sharon now.All thanx to our majnu Swayam❤️