Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arhi Lovers, read this, will also help in life!

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
A diplomatic peace is not yet the real peace. It is an essential step in the peace process leading towards a real peace - unknown

I sincerely wish every memebr of the forum who opens this post will read it to the end, coz this is not only for this foum, but it'll help u in a long way in life, be it a work place, ur home, or with ur saasu ma!

I love Arnav Singh Raizada more than Khushi Kumari Gupta, for abvious reason that I am a female and he is sooo hot! But when ever he hurts Khushi, my blood boils,. n I get angry at him, again for obvious reason that I am a female n can relate to her pain. 

but I m here for ArHi and I just love them together more than Arnav and Khushi!

Every body is entitled to their opinion and can share them, anger, frustrations, agony caused by the character or the show is understood! U can share them! But, if u are going to represent it in a blunt manner, it's is going to stir a war, an emotional war among the fans n IF members!

Those deliberate posts, made in attempt to create such havoc, are worthy to be locked ,bashed and kicked down!

But , there are few genuine post, conveying their anger frustrations etc, Even these posts stir the same chaos! Though made with no hard feelings as such, it hurts the sentiments of people and fans, initiating an argument and split in ArHi fans!

DIPLOMACY  is the word! I am sorry to say but its a fact! Where ever u go today, u have to stick to this ! this is how we successfully move without gettting involved in unneccessary arguments that actually spoils the peaceful ambience!

the exact meaning is  "skill in handling affairs without arousing hostility"

present ur POV, but becareful as to not hurt other's feelings!

Barun Sobti aka Sanaya Irani, who r 2 mature people might laugh at our forum  if at all they go thru it! coz they are mature, it's just the fiction they are playing! But we are emotional people with lots n lots of sentiments! doesnt mean we are not mature, 90% of the forum is mature ! We get so much into this fiction and start loving them soo much, that any negativity is felt as being offended, be it Arnav fans or Khuhsi fans, or Arhi together!

so, if u are making any kinda post which reflects negativity / hostility  towards the character, be careful with the words. PEACEMAKING doesnt let ur pride down!

If a member according to u is being offensive, avoid commenting, or explain in a subtle manner, that he/she understands the point!

report the post, rather than commenting on it n keeping it alive on page 1, kill it silently!

so, my dear friends who feel that they hav a right to say ASR/KKG is wrong when he/she does wrong, think twice before posting coz that is creating misunderstanding, present ur point in the subtle most way, like I said with Diplomacy!

bringing in another man to make ASR jealous, i would love to see him jealous for Khuhsi, but again when such post are creating confusion n hatred, avoid it altogether

LASTLY plz plz plz dont compare barun/Arnav with any other actor!

every actor has their own talent! personally I dont like an actor n hate him but I never commented on him coz i know he too has got talent and fan following, n that might hurt fan's  sentiments! But if the same actor is  being called as a tough competition for Mr.Raizada or that he is better than Mr. Sobti , If I am not mature enough, I'll start a war here trying to be as vocal as possible! 

I m just brushing it aside coz we r here to enjoy, hangout, discuss, our fav Arhi n IPKKND! this place only deserves their praise, n no Dr.Armaan or Maan or MAnav, or Krishna or Pratigya or Bhramanand Jhakar! ! i just wrote the names of watever came to my mind~ U wann praise them go to their shows respectively n praise, but it is creating a chaos here in this forum which is for Arhi!! so avoid! as simple as that! u wanna bash, shyam hai na! Again plz seperate Abhaas n Shyam! coz Abhas is doing an excellent job! n we have mami, bua, we all unite when we bash them!πŸ˜‰

I hope I am able to convey my point!

Just a bit of maturity is required to spit the venom and spread the love!

"r u guys coming together or shall we part?
 - Arnav n khushiπŸ˜‰

Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i second u ! U have put it very correctly !
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

very well said Zoha πŸ‘ 

Right from the beginning I tried my best to stay diplomatic and be a peacemaker at the forum. When someone criticized a character and I disagreed, instead of  getting angry or bashing I made analytical posts and through logical reasoning i tried to convey my POV. 

I have always stated that I started watching IPK because I am a Sanaya fan but after watching the show I became a Barun fan. I am member of both their AT's. I also love ASR and KKG equally. 

I was the one to start the term TEAM ARHI on this forum. 

But then some people repeatedly bashed a certain character repeatedly, yes they were bashing posts, when I and some other members disagreed we were bashed too. 

Since we repeatedly commented on those threads we were tagged as 'teenage ASR droolers without sensitivity towards abuse' . 

Also there were debates about bringing another actor I had an opinion on that too so I commented in various posts. 

I do not doubt Barun's talent or popularity but I do think comparing Barun / ASR with another actor / character is not in the best interest of the show or the forum. 

I ignored once, twice, thrice but then I reacted. I am only human.😳

I may have reacted strongly but my heart was at the right place.

Last 48 hours have been very unpleasant at the forum. It got the best of me and I realized that the forum and its many fights were hampering my studies and health. 

So I made the announcement that I won't make my own posts for a while. I am not quitting the forum. I just want some normalcy in life. I only want to interact with like minded people for a while and not get into fights.

I also think that lately too many newbies, MID are coming to the forum and taking advantage of the situation. Our forum was a peaceful place. We were a happy bunch. I am angry because I feel somewhere we are responsible for it. 

If I restrict myself I would not get into unnecessary debates. But I am in favor of all the positivity. πŸ˜Š

From now on I will try to ignore and just report such threads. 

THanks for all your efforts to bring peace to the forum.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
love ur post dear
i agree wid every word
Targaryen thumbnail
a good and useful post as always πŸ˜Š

i think we should not take criticism against certain actors or characters directly as an attack and we should also carefully choose our words to express our displeasure. 

i totally agree with u on the maturity thing to handle situations in a good way.

and plz plz from my side also to all forum members: 
don't spread negativity and take everything so so seriously!!

chill guys and enjoy the show and all the pics, videos and SS, OS and FFs written by our dear members!!

and plz don't make posts saying ''i'm leaving this is my last post on this forum'' i find it totally immature and absurd!!! it only creates tension and nothing else!!! and if u really want to quit then just do it!😊
Edited by loveydovey - 12 years ago
A much needed post.People should understand that we come here for entertainment,not to pull someone into a fight intentionally.It is also needed for them to express their views naturally,not in offensive useless sarcasm just to prove the point 'oh m soo intelligent'.πŸ˜†
Thanx for the post.πŸ€—
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i hope all forum members grow up soon and realize this is just a fictional show and fictional characters and NOT our lives for heaven's sake. thumbs up for your post hon πŸ‘πŸΌ

aal izz well
mpks1 thumbnail
Zoha, I love you for what you have written,its absolutely needed at this time. I love this forum and members of this forum. Barun and Sanaya and the whole cast and crew of IPKKND absolutely deserve all the appreciation for the hard work they do day in and day out for giving us such a wonderful show that we love and are passionate about.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

very well said Zoha πŸ‘ 

Right from the beginning I tried my best to stay diplomatic and be a peacemaker at the forum. When someone criticized a character and I disagreed, instead of  getting angry or bashing I made analytical posts and through logical reasoning i tried to convey my POV. 

I have always stated that I started watching IPK because I am a Sanaya fan but after watching the show I became a Barun fan. I am member of both their AT's. I also love ASR and KKG equally. 

I was the one to start the term TEAM ARHI on this forum. 

But then some people repeatedly bashed a certain character repeatedly, yes they were bashing posts, when I and some other members disagreed we were bashed too. 

Since we repeatedly commented on those threads we were tagged as 'teenage ASR droolers without sensitivity towards abuse' . 

Also there were debates about bringing another actor I had an opinion on that too so I commented in various posts. 

I do not doubt Barun's talent or popularity but I do think comparing Barun / ASR with another actor / character is not in the best interest of the show or the forum. 

I ignored once, twice, thrice but then I reacted. I am only human.😳

I may have reacted strongly but my heart was at the right place.

Last 48 hours have been very unpleasant at the forum. It got the best of me and I realized that the forum and its many fights were hampering my studies and health. 

So I made the announcement that I won't make my own posts for a while. I am not quitting the forum. I just want some normalcy in life. I only want to interact with like minded people for a while and not get into fights.

I also think that lately too many newbies, MID are coming to the forum and taking advantage of the situation. Our forum was a peaceful place. We were a happy bunch. I am angry because I feel somewhere we are responsible for it. 

If I restrict myself I would not get into unnecessary debates. But I am in favor of all the positivity. πŸ˜Š

From now on I will try to ignore and just report such threads. 

THanks for all your efforts to bring peace to the forum.πŸ‘πŸΌ

hey fari thats ur name right?

I can understand, what ur going thru!

something like this affecting our personal lives n leavingus with a bad taste, really hampers our productivity!

lets forget everything and start a fresh, only if I could et everybody involved! thats not possible!

all I can say is, high time people realise that already there r too many things n tensions around us in reality! let not his fiction play to add the stress, coz it is there for us for entertainment!

luv
Zoha!
IronyDied thumbnail
agree with you di!  πŸ‘πŸΌ i am sure rather than getting into a fictional show this much that people will take it as a way of entertainment! arnav and khushi are just the fictional character! why ruining our mood and peace of the forum! we can just enjoy the show! not liking it? quit it and swith to any other! thats why tv channels are right! need post! 😊 thanks for thisπŸ€—

last but not the least if anyone wants to leave let her/him![😊  i am saying it directly! because i am not such a kid who can leave a beautiful forum filled with amazing people just for two fictional character or a celeberaty cause they dont even know us! we are fans! we can like/dislike some character or actor! we should keep it to ourselves only! πŸ˜› if not then at least we should respect others sentiment!

loved your post diπŸ€—