Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman's Bashing/no Bashing.. its always a problem (Page 3)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@ IAmGonna - If I am not mistaken, didnt Sanju reprimand Sky once few weeks back ? That his funny side is gone.. It's not funny anymore.. Didnt they give Sky hint ?

What more can they do ? Even after that if Sky doesnt learn anything, people SHOULD and HAVE TO come up with Sallu attitude to set them straight !!

IAmGonna Senior Member
IAmGonna
IAmGonna

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

@ IAmGonna - If I am not mistaken, didnt Sanju reprimand Sky once few weeks back ? That his funny side is gone.. It's not funny anymore.. Didnt they give Sky hint ?

What more can they do ? Even after that if Sky doesnt learn anything, people SHOULD and HAVE TO come up with Sallu attitude to set them straight !!

Sanju said that but why stop at that. He should have just said what you did was wrong, period! Why they didn't have guts to call it out? Because they were more interested in TRPs.

And, why didn't Sallu come in at that time? Things were more worse few weeks back. Where was Sallu's mom at that time?

I am just pointing to the fact that Sallu and Sanju are not strong men. if they were, they would have stood up long back. As another poster said above, it is too late now to have any serious impact.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmGonna

Sanju said that but why stop at that. He should have just said what you did was wrong, period! Why they didn't have guts to call it out? Because they were more interested in TRPs.

And, why didn't Sallu come in at that time? Things were more worse few weeks back. Where was Sallu's mom at that time?

I am just pointing to the fact that Sallu and Sanju are not strong men. if they were, they would have stood up long back. As another poster said above, it is too late now to have any serious impact.

I dont agree IAmGonna  Disapprove Sanju in that episode CLEARLY reprimanded Juhi and PoB for siding the WRONG.. And Wrong was definitely Sky.. Sky is not a KID not to understand the words right !

If you tell him anything in a normal voice, he does not get the point.. Hence, you HAVE to make him understand in his language only.. Ouch Sanju and Sallu tried to tell this grp so many times.. But they dont seem to change themselves.. Hence.. Confused
IAmGonna Senior Member
IAmGonna
IAmGonna

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dude82

what i think...salman did a mistake initially by selectively bashing and insulting sid and completely sparing sky who was equally notorious... moreover...yhe mehek connection was just too visible at that point...
by praising sky saying he is doing good job...he only made him more bold and everything in house changed and sid became outcast like...
although now he has tried to take an impartial stand by bashing all three boys... he still failed to do a tremendous job...reasons are...
1st...chuhi and miss yes sky(sunny) were totally SPARED!!!!
2nd...sky was insulting and interrupting sallu...and well he just ignored!!!
3rd...he was more insulting to amar...i pity his wife who had to see...
4th...although sid is no saint...last week...may be due to isolation he was very meek...so why fire a bullet at a dead man????? rather than bashing him...sallu should hav encouraged him a bit... poor kid is not as bad as sky and gang are projecting him...
5th...all he is concerned about is his own mom watching the show...and completely forgets that the moms of contestants are also watching him insult their children
to sum up...sallu did an average gob...
IT WAS FAR TOO LATE AND FAR TOO LITTLE

The plot was lost when they selectively bashed Sid and even encouraged Sky inspite of his mistakes during his captaincy and trash talking. Even if they didn't scold that week, they still could have done it next week or after that. No need to wait for 7-8 weeks till Mahek is forcefully evicted. Mahek's forced eviction shows how weak they are.

Edited by IAmGonna - 18 December 2011 at 8:56am
VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Very well said. Kudos man!!!!!

My guess is people are done with talking about contestant its fast becoming so passe that they have started targeting Salman now. Like you should, first by not speaking then by speaking..Mahek is in because of him, now Mahek is out because of him..My head spins on how people twist their own thoughts in their zest to favor their fav celebrity in the house!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newstoryprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

My guess is people are done with talking about contestant its fast becoming so passe that they have started targeting Salman now. Like you should, first by not speaking then by speaking..Mahek is in because of him, now Mahek is out because of him..My head spins on how people twist their own thoughts in their zest to favor their fav celebrity in the house!

This line just reminded me of one particular incident of last season where one day Shweta was criticized to death by ( on the show and off the show i mean forum ) for not giving Sameer a gift, and next day again she was criticized for GIVING Sameer a gift ROFL And Shweta inside the house was like WHAT !! Doon toh problem, naa doon toh problem bass jhagda karna haiLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newstoryVAZ2011

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by VAZ2011

This line just reminded me of one particular incident of last season where one day Shweta was criticized to death by ( on the show and off the show i mean forum ) for not giving Sameer a gift, and next day again she was criticized for GIVING Sameer a gift ROFL And Shweta inside the house was like WHAT !! Doon toh problem, naa doon toh problem bass jhagda karna haiLOLLOL

LOL LOL no wonder people says "yeah duniya aapko jine nahi degi" ache ka utna hi bura haal jitna bure ka...LOL this way or that way people will find some reason to pull you down!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
yup, I think what Salman said to the "children of bb" was required. In fact, he should've done it few weeks ago. 

Go to top