Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman's Bashing/no Bashing.. its always a problem (Page 2)

alexstar IF-Rockerz
alexstar
alexstar

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpTotally agree.  it was our opinions which was voiced by Salman.I am sure most of us anted to tell all those things to all the contestants there.So it was fine acc to me.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Unconventionalprerna4rishav

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocao

cocao Senior Member
cocao
cocao

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annamunna

Originally posted by Millie.Roy

Agreed annamunna, it's not a school, but the housmates are sure acting like 5 year olds, that if there not told, they will continue the ruckus, that is getting on my nerves. I get where your coming from, but I felt Salman needed to do it, the housmates wouldn't have listened to anyone else, they've let this go on for weeks, theres only three weeks left, so BB decided to sort this out now.
opps sorry bigg boss sorahe hain dutt sahab pe sare zumedai the woh kuch karnhe paye phir thak har ke bodyguard ko andar ana paraLOLLOL

I Got ur Point mAte!!!
But what about lst fights sallu ne kabhe aisa nhe kia!!!Smile

LOLLOL lol. I get what you mean. Salman isn't a saint himself to point out others flaws. Par aur kaun karega yeh? Sanju is keeping his nice act, and he ain't a saint himself.
Salman was willing enough, and he did a good job. But the housmates needed to be given feedback, and they don't understand any other language.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9leo4everTony_StraK786

racho8 Goldie
racho8
racho8

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annamunna

bash nhe karna chaiyeh koi school nhe hain bigg boss kia salman principal  hain kia sorry to say this i dnt like this phele bhe yehi bola tha main ne !!!

who ever is in the house, at one pt people watched them on tv, and if they are acting like an as* just because they are stuck in there for 11 weeks and frustrated.  people think that someone should not tell them that they are wrong.

all this juhi, sky, amar, sid...all of them are ruining their life...

all that salman did was try to tell them that they are wrong. 

and yes salman trashing sky, sid, amar and pooja was needed.  yes this show is controversial but dont over do it.  why? because people get annoyed, bored, of watching them. 

and before anything listen to the first thing that salman said,  "are you guys playing game or this is your true personality?"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9prerna4rishav

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
well i dont watch this hsow for nonsense figths of sky and sid

i watch this show for fun! but of the ppl oustide expecting fights in the house and like it and wanna keep the larake in the house must hv some problem in themself
IAmGonna Senior Member
IAmGonna
IAmGonna

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newstory

Last time when Sallu & Sanjay told Sky, you are doing good... people complained.
Now when he has shown the contestants the mirror including Sky... people are still complaining.

Who thinks Sky's behavior is not a problem? Who says Amar deaf ears for Sky's insult is not a spineless behaviour?

I would have been very disappointed if hosts continued smiling through the fights. They are strong men.. if they dont stand up then who will? Wouldn't that be spineless behaviour? 

Common people, PB has to keep side of Sky, else she will look like a fool. Is ok for her to call Shakti spineless and not Salman calling Amar the same. I suggest her to take a deep breath her style :) and focus her energy in another job now. BB is over for her. Or continue to throw garbage on cleb's to stay in light.

I think strong men stand up when they see something wrong happpening, not after the fact. Strong men correct problems immediately, not wait for weeks to go by and for things to go bad. They put a stop to bad things, dont let it perpetuate.

I feel Sallu and Sanju can be called strong, if they had scolded Sky the 1st day, right there. By being weak, they allowed Sky to feel everything is right. That is a sign of weakness, a big weakness. It shows that he is more concerned about TRPs and not what he feels is right and hence, he is afraid of punishing Sky like a strong man should.

Strong men have a sense of timing. They don't hide behind other issues or wait for things to happen in a sly way. Sallu would have been called strong, if he had scolded the housemates last week, when Mahek was around and in that process, highlighted Mahek's mistakes too. By waiting for Mahek to go out (or getting her evicted to save his image) and then coming in to scold, he showed his weakness.

It shows that he is more concerned with his image so he pushed Mahek out. And it shows that he still couldn't hide his grudges, so he had to come in now even though the seeds were shown 7-8 weeks back and the tree has now gone bad with only 3 weeks left. Strong men won't wait this long, they will nip it in the bud.

Sanju and Sallu are not strong men, they are lucky men. Lucky that they are born in India and live in India. I am not saying they are bad, I am just saying they are weak men.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

I sooo agree wid u...Clap

Go to top