Salman's Bashing/no Bashing.. its always a problem

newstory thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Last time when Sallu & Sanjay told Sky, you are doing good... people complained.
Now when he has shown the contestants the mirror including Sky... people are still complaining.

Who thinks Sky's behavior is not a problem? Who says Amar deaf ears for Sky's insult is not a spineless behaviour?

I would have been very disappointed if hosts continued smiling through the fights. They are strong men.. if they dont stand up then who will? Wouldn't that be spineless behaviour? 

Common people, PB has to keep side of Sky, else she will look like a fool. Is ok for her to call Shakti spineless and not Salman calling Amar the same. I suggest her to take a deep breath her style :) and focus her energy in another job now. BB is over for her. Or continue to throw garbage on cleb's to stay in light.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually most of d ppl r applauding Salman, but only some against him, but dey r so vocal nd opening different threads bashing Salman dat it seems dat ppl r against him.
cocao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well said, agreed 100%πŸ‘πŸΌ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Actually most of d ppl r applauding Salman, but only some against him, but dey r so vocal nd opening different threads bashing Salman dat it seems dat ppl r against him.

And most of those 'few' are newbies 😈
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And most of those 'few' are newbies 😈

Newbies nd banned members wid new ids.πŸ˜†
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
only few ppl like shonamona etc etc r openin multiple threads n bashin salman...else 95% junta luvvved salman in today's episode. he did a fab job! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
bash nhe karna chaiyeh koi school nhe hain bigg boss kia salman principal  hain kia sorry to say this i dnt like this phele bhe yehi bola tha main ne !!!
cocao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed annamunna, it's not a school, but the housmates are sure acting like 5 year olds, that if there not told, they will continue the ruckus, that is getting on my nerves. I get where your coming from, but I felt Salman needed to do it, the housmates wouldn't have listened to anyone else, they've let this go on for weeks, theres only three weeks left, so BB decided to sort this out now.
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌTotally agree.  it was our opinions which was voiced by Salman.I am sure most of us anted to tell all those things to all the contestants there.So it was fine acc to me.😊
Originally posted by: Millie.Roy

Agreed annamunna, it's not a school, but the housmates are sure acting like 5 year olds, that if there not told, they will continue the ruckus, that is getting on my nerves. I get where your coming from, but I felt Salman needed to do it, the housmates wouldn't have listened to anyone else, they've let this go on for weeks, theres only three weeks left, so BB decided to sort this out now.

opps sorry bigg boss sorahe hain dutt sahab pe sare zumedai the woh kuch karnhe paye phir thak har ke bodyguard ko andar ana paraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I Got ur Point mAte!!!
But what about lst fights sallu ne kabhe aisa nhe kia!!!😊