Was Salman taking a personality development class?

Poll

Was Salman taking a personality development class in BB house ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Madhumey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the way Salman was speaking to all the contestants in Bigg Boss house yesterday, it seemed like he was conducting a session of personality development for the inmates stressing on individual behaviour . Did you guys find it ok ? I felt Salman lost it the moment he entered the house. I think Salman is tying to ape Raghu, the eternal bully/producer of MTV Roadies. What say u ? Edited by Madhumey - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I voted for yes.. And that was DEFINITELY needed !!

Salman won MANYYY new fans after yest's episode 😆 For examply my parents 😆
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Without doubt yesterday's episode was the best with highest entertainment value. We had enough of seeing Sanjay Dutt standing like a dumb doll and being insulted by Sky and keep calling him bro!!!

Time that the host asserted his presence and thats what Salman did.
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
salman khan is my fav.. but what he did yesterday ... it was not fair.. I meant, why need to go inside?? it is a reality show. Let them do what they want! jis tarah bataya k sanjay dutt bohat naraz hai aur yeh b kaha hai k bahir aho dekh leinghe.. etc etc.. sab sahi nahi kaha. I am not with any contestant. but is bar I don't feel it is a reality show!
yeh koi woh show nahi kisi k attitude, habits change karne ki.. if they are playing games.. to play karne do.. if they are faking. to fake karne do.. but at least kal wala ghalat tha.. my opinion!
Originally posted by: akramabs

salman khan is my fav.. but what he did yesterday ... it was not fair.. I meant, why need to go inside?? it is a reality show. Let them do what they want! jis tarah bataya k sanjay dutt bohat naraz hai aur yeh b kaha hai k bahir aho dekh leinghe.. etc etc.. sab sahi nahi kaha. I am not with any contestant. but is bar I don't feel it is a reality show!

yeh koi woh show nahi kisi k attitude, habits change karne ki.. if they are playing games.. to play karne do.. if they are faking. to fake karne do.. but at least kal wala ghalat tha.. my opinion!

agree
Madhumey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akramabs

Raghu does the same on MTV Roadies and it is considered a reality show. So why not in Bigg Boss ?

dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry galti se No press ho gayi..salman was fabulous being a nuetral viewer i felt he said everything correctly...he showed the miror to everybody...you guys are saying how he talked to sky wasn't fair so let me remind you a proverb 'laathon ke bhoot, baaton se nehin mante'...you guys are saying salman shouldn't tell them anything because it's a reality show...oh cummon that doesn't means they can do anything but no one will say them anything!! Agar aisa hi hain toh host ki kya jarurat!! I literally pissed off by observing how sky's fan bashing salman..kyun bhai sach karwa lag raha hain kyan?
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if its a reality show or scripted show! but still the homemastes ki bachi kuchi izzat bhji gayee

deosnt matter if they act or not!
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever class he was taking, it was required and should've been done many weeks ago. lol
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think what he did was amazing...he did two things...

First he said everything that the audience and all the members of IF wanted to go and personally say to audience...yes sky fans are mad now but they were happy when sid got it...sids fans were mad then but happy now that sky got it...because they all deserved what they got...we all wanted to tell sky stop acting like you are the almighty...everyone wanted juhi and sunny to stop being sky's puppet and supporting him even when he does something wrong...same with PM...from the day she came for the second time she didnt even once admit her mistake but only blamed other people especially sid that even andrew found annoying...she totally misused her second chance...what salman did was tell them exactly how we felt as viewers...which was great because we wouldnt get the chance to directly tell them all that...

Second...since the day this season started all they did was fight...and ugly fights...which is soo annoying...yah before there were fights  but then there was alot of fun but not this season...of course the production house doesn't want people to stop watching the show and needed something new to raise TRPs so they send salman to straighten them out and ask them to do something else for a difference and that everybody was tired of the fights...

so everyone chilax he didnt do anything because he personally hates them...the channel wouldnt allow him to go inside if they didnt agree and it wasnt their plan...so people against him blame the show and not salman who was doing his job plus he didnt say anythign wrong there...